Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Stoner's invs glass

Posted by Phil Goode 
Stoner's invs glass
November 22, 2003 04:29AM
<HTML>After reading about this stuff here I bought a case and gave it a try. Not being a chemist I really have no idea from glass cleaners, I just thought they would all be about the same. WRONG. I have no clue why it is so much better but it is. Anyone know why?</HTML>
Re: Stoner's invs glass
November 22, 2003 06:16AM
<HTML>I have no idea, Phil...but I bought a can of this stuff before I did a full detail on a mini-van. Remember the post I started on favorite/least favorite vehicle to detail? Well, add mini-van to my list. Good Lord, it was awful....3 kids. More food and crap than in most kitchens tucked in the seat tracks and small nooks & crannys. Yuck!!!

Anyhow, the glass was a total wreck. Greasy finger prints, crayon, bits of food, and other uniedntifiable crud was caked on. I used the Stoners and was completely and totally blown away by this stuff. I am definitely using it from now on. Absolutely no film, streaks or crud left on the glass. Only a couple windows I had to do twice. This stuff is superior to anything I've ever used before.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's in aerosol form and not diluted with water like the stuff we usually get from our local detail supply house.</HTML>
November 22, 2003 10:41AM
<HTML>Hey Guys:

Let me also add that Invisible Glass is the best cleaner I've ever used. I buy by the case all the time. I tried pushing it on the PC&D forum but the thread died out. Gotta spread the great results to fellow detailers.

When I go for a restock of chemicals at my cousin's Auto Magic warehouse, I pick up everything except glass cleaner. He asks why I never buy glass cleaner from him. Maybe I should tell him about Invisible Glass. With he cans I have left over of Auto Magic aerosol glass cleaner, I just use them to shine up the tile in the bathroom! hehe</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
November 22, 2003 08:11PM
<HTML>I have also noticed a difference in my mix and use glass cleaner by Car Brite after I started using DI water. The old stuff works better now. The Invis Glass takes longer for me to use. I will NOT be using this stuff every car (I do many car washes) but WILL add it to my detail. Bud and I were speaking not long ago about a glass POLISH he used to manufacture. I use a product now that is for spots and it is a polish rather than a liquid. It has grit and I do not want to use it for all glass. Here in florida outside in the sun, the glass cleaner will dry fast and cause streaking. I was looking for a polish but the stoner will suffice.

Here is my procedure: I spray a bug away product by Car Brite on the glass, use a soft car wash brush to aggitate, rinse, wash with car wash soap and mitt, then dry along with car. After rinse, I dry with M/F towel and then clean with cleaner. If it still has a need, I then use the
stoner. The pocess reads long but compare to how I was doing it before, this procedure is faster and better.</HTML>
Stoners other products
November 25, 2003 12:43AM
<HTML>I've been reading alot here about Stoners " Invisible Glass". Has anyone tried any of their other products. I was thinking about sending for the sample case of all their car care products (12 cans I think). But wanted to know what you guys though of the products before I do.
Thanks Matey</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login