Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Meguires now in UK at last !!!!

Posted by John M 
Meguires now in UK at last !!!!
March 07, 2002 11:43PM
Hi everyone,
ive managed to get hold of Meguires products at last.I got the Gold Class wax and the shine is beyond my imagination.The stuff is very easy to apply,smells great and shines like nothing ive ever used.Ive also got the Quik Wax to use in between the Gold Class and that too leaves one hell of a shine and is soooo easy to apply.
The paint on my car is flame red and NOT clear coated.When i got the car the paint was a little faded on the panel edges but a good rubbing with the Meguires body scrub gave the paint a new lease of life and seemed to add some of the oils back that the paint had lost.Ive yet to try the Gold Class Wash but im sure it will be just as good as the other Meguires products.

Just thought id shair my experiance with you all,im so happy with Meguires!!

Red is the best!!
your welcome, I had Bill Meguire over for dinner a few weeks ago and asked him to start shipping to the UK.....is their anything else you need?

Re: Meguires now in UK at last !!!!
March 08, 2002 06:15PM
And all this time I thought his name was Barry
Since your good buddies with Barry Meguiar, have him send us a jacket. The Meguiar company doesn't seem to answer any questions via telephone nor e-mail. We might have to look else where for our wax/polish sponsor for our cover car magazine photo shoot.
No wonder he got mad at me when I called him Bill...oh well...guess he won't be visiting any time soon....

Re: Meguires now in UK at last !!!!
March 11, 2002 02:23PM
Bill Maguire was a football coach (Kansas City Chiefs I think) and later an analist for NBC when they broadcasted football games before FOX outbid them for the TV rights.

Once, when I called Meguiars to place an order, I asked for Jerry.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login