Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

waxes/ polishes

Posted by gary kouba 
waxes/ polishes
December 22, 2001 04:13PM
Recently I was introduced to the zymol product line, it is better than anything we have in our shop without a doubt. Even the so called professional ones. I just heard about a company called Malm's. I here many people are happy with this product line as well. Has anyone used both Malm's and zymol that can tell me which is better? different? any feedback would be great.....turbomangt.........

Re: waxes/ polishes
December 27, 2001 03:53PM
acrilic/synthetic/polymers/what does it all mean? are we better to just stick with the basics? it seems the more I read the more confusing this wax issue becomes. Not to mention brands

December 27, 2001 07:20PM
dude, check out thewaxtest.com. these guys review waxes and post the results. they also give a good explanantion of what does what and the advantages of one over the other. it was down a couple of days ago, but might be back up now.
Jay
January 07, 2002 01:48AM
I have 3 brands that I use on three cars here at my house. For my black 2000 Elantra, I use Mothers 3 step system. 1999 Black Saab- Meguiars polish and carnuba wax. My 1996 blue Cherokee I use Zaino on....Older car, it works well on that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login