Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Toddco's Daughter in Hospital...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
Toddco's daughter was emitted into the hospital early this evening. Yesterday afternoon our one year old received her one year old immunization shots.

Later that evening she began to have a high temperture along with extensive vommiting during the late evening & into the night & early this morning. Natalie Michele Arroyo was rushed to the doctors & was followed up with many extensive test. Toddco's Natalie also received a spinal tap at the young age of one years old. The spinal tap with CSF fluids came out clear & no meningitis was found.

More test are being preformed as I speak & should find out more information as the morning arises. Toddco's wife is spending the night with Natalie Michele & Toddco will be returning early in the morning for additional information on the illness. We only were able to get in thirty minutes of sleep as we were up the whole night & early morning.

Toddco wishes everybody to say their prayers for us all in this time of need, your kind words & thoughts are deeply appreciated from our family.

Warmly,

Todd Arroyo
c/o Toddco Bodywerkes
Re: Toddco's Daughter in Hospital...
March 20, 2002 06:46AM
Natalie Michele Arroyo is in my prayers, may God grant her a quick and complete recovery.

Don M
'02 Cavalier LSSC
2200 DOHC
March 20, 2002 08:37AM
MY PRAYERS FOR A VERY QUICK RECOVERY , AND MAY GOD WATCH OVER YOUR FAMILY DURING THIS CRISIS.
I can relate to the stress involved on parents when it comes to serious health issues with their children. My youngest son Michael, at age 4, was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, he is now 10. His health is as best as can be expected for someone with this decease. To date he has had thousands of shots, and blood tests. Either me or my wife gets up during the night to test his blood so his blood sugar doesn't get too low, which would result in a seizure, and or coma. it already happened once, and I pray I never go through that again. I pray that she recovers, and it isn't something serious. This is part of reason I have decided to go into semi-retirement at age 49. Time with the ones you love takes priority over money. I'm sure she will be fine, kids can be pretty resiliant. Even with everything my son goes through, he handles it like a soldier. I wish I was that strong.........God speed....Gary....Turbomangt

March 20, 2002 03:06PM
You were once the "protecting angel" when my daughter had to have surgery last fall. It is now my turn to return the favor, one I had hoped I would never have to repay. Consider it done, my good friend! Our thoughts and prayers are with you, always!!!!!!

Gary
March 20, 2002 09:00PM
Good Luck!
March 20, 2002 11:35PM
i hope you are all home together soon!!!

good luck

mike at the shine shop
My family and I are including you and yours in our prayers, Todd. As a dad of two boys, I know from experience children have Guardian Angels very near for strength and comfort. Speedy recovery to you, Natalie!!

The Iversons
March 21, 2002 02:36AM
You are in our thoughts. Keep us posted
March 21, 2002 03:15AM
good luck with your daughter i hope all goes well.
Rob
March 21, 2002 12:29PM
Toddco. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. I hope that you can gain some strength knowing all of us here are praying for you and your family. Those tests are very difficult for an adult to go through let alone a young girl. She clearly has the strength and fortitude of her father to get through it all. God bless your little angel and your family.
-Rob
March 21, 2002 02:04PM
Todd:

I wish you and you entire family well and pray for a complete and speedy recovery for your little girl.

All the best
March 21, 2002 03:49PM
I claim healing for Natalie in Jesus name !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login