Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detailing Products in Canada

Posted by Dan Smith 
Detailing Products in Canada
March 21, 2002 06:21PM
Hello,

I have been reading this message board religiously for the past two months…this is my first post.

Does anybody know of a consumer car-care product distributor in Canada? I was unfortunate enough to learn that ordering on-line form the USA is quite expensive.
I bought $62 worth of product and once the exchange rates, brokerage fees, shipping, and taxes were included I was $200 poorer……tough lesson
Re: Detailing Products in Canada
March 22, 2002 12:11AM
i would also like to know smiling smiley
March 25, 2002 04:27AM
Canadian Tire carries most of the products. Here in Sask they have both retail and pro line Meguires, Mothers and many of the others often refered here on te board. Prices seem to be competative too and of course in Canadian dollars. Also here on the praries I have found that the body shop supply counters such as Acklands also stock a varied and good line of products.

Good luck.
March 25, 2002 02:32PM
The Canadian Tire outlets in Ottawa only carry the consumer line-up of Maguires product.
I am happy to say that I found a refinishing supply shop that carries the full line of Maguires professional products as well as 3M. They also sell buffers, miro fiber towels, bonnets and polishing pads (it's like Christmas over here!)
MPS Automotive and Industrial Products - (customer service is excellent)
April 03, 2002 06:19PM
I also go to Canadian Tire, and they have a good selection here in BC
but also, Lordco Auto Parts has get products too, and thier service is exceptional for professional advice
April 05, 2002 08:36PM
You can also call Rondex in Winnipeg MB. They can sell the full line of professional Meguiar and 3M products. Decent pricing too.
April 20, 2002 01:34AM
companies like carbrite, luster glaze, automagic have reps in canada. go to your local auto dealership and see who they use. check out thier websites and look for local reps.
April 20, 2002 07:58AM
I have been experimenting with PRO brand from my local jobber. So far, good prices and great results! PROWAX.COM for product info. Found to be much more cost-effective.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login