Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Toddco's Daughter Back Home;still ill...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
First off, our entire family wishes to Thank everybody for all of their support & kind thoughts. I personally would like to Thank my brother in Effingham, IL on lighting a candle for Natalie Michele.

We are so thankful to have a Band of Brothers as to the kind people on this site. Sometimes we can take things personal on such different kinds of products & procedures. In the end, we all have come together & help each other out in many different ways.

It just goes to show what we all have been through since the 9-11 incident. No matter what ever happens, we all seem to stick together & get through the difficult times.

Our family picked up Natalie Michele from the hospital this early evening & now she is back home where she will do the rest of her recovery. She is thirteen months old & has pnemonia, sepsis, & gastroritis. She is off the IV's & will continue to take the antibotics at home.

This was the hardest time for us since my wife is an Emergency Nurse & I have had put in ten years also in the medical field. When you're in the field, you never imagine your love ones ever getting ill. This just goes to show that we are all alike & no different than anybody else. This is the meaning of reality.

The recovery will be a process but you all have made us very thankful with having friends throughout the world.

Again, the entire Arroyo family would like to Thank You "The Band of Brothers" for all of your support during these times.

Warmly,

Todd S. Arroyo
c/o Toddco Bodywerkes
Re: Toddco's Daughter Back Home;still ill...
March 22, 2002 08:29AM
TODD I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT SHE IS AT HOME . AND I HOPE AND PRAY THAT SHE HAS A SPEEDY RECOVERY.

GARY
March 22, 2002 08:42PM
Excellent she's home!
I hope to hear soon that she's made a full recovery!
March 22, 2002 11:33PM
we are very happy to hear she is home and your family is back together!!!
i was a paramedic supervisor for 15 years and it is twice as hard when you know whats going on a little more than a lay person,good luck to you

mike at the shine shop
March 23, 2002 06:24AM
I'm glad to hear she is home with you. my best wishs for a ouick recovery
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login