Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I missed you guys

Posted by Phil Goode 
I missed you guys
April 01, 2004 10:33PM
<HTML>Hello all, I have been away and really missed some of you. I had a nice get away (wasn't really my idead. The guys with the white coats thought I needed a little medication).
I looked back over some of the posts and see we have some new friends.
Brian, have you moved down here yet?</HTML>
Re: I missed you guys
April 01, 2004 11:53PM
<HTML>Welcome back Phil! It wasn't the same without you.</HTML>
April 02, 2004 01:15AM
<HTML>Welcome back ! Phil

What was the problem ? Medication for what ? Is it helping ?

Normally I would never pry into a persons mental/medical conditions, but you posted some thoughts on the subject, so I thought it be allright to ask.

I also had someone close that was hospitalized(against their own will), it was tough times for awile, but now it's way better ! It helped to have someone to talk to, who understands mental disorders.

My mother was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder several years ago, and was also hospitalized/Incarcerated several times during hyper/manic episodes.She's able to now better manage her disorder with medication & LOVING SUPPORT from her family & freinds.She/We found it helps to talk with others with similar conditions to try to better understand the different symptoms & cycles of the condition and new ways to better manage mental disorders.

If you ever need someone to talk to,send me a personel email.
Anyway, hope your feeling better, thats all.

Hang in there !</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
ColesCountyAutoDetailing.com
April 02, 2004 10:46PM
<HTML>Welcome back Chi-Town Philly!! ;-)

Glad to see you're still kickin' & detailin'.

Shine on!!</HTML>

Shine On!

Rod Wesley
Touch Up 'N' Go!
Auto &amp; Marine Appearance Center
We take your car from Rough to Buff!
Visit our website at: www.touchupngo.com
April 03, 2004 09:13PM
<HTML>I just needed a break. There were no REAL white coats. It was a joke.
I spent some time with family and friends.

Mr. Gaines, thank you for your interest in my mental health. I am absolutely nuts to be sure. However, I was just kiddin abouth the medication. The only thing I take is coffee and way too much sodium. I do get high from paint sealant though. (Bud makes the best stuff)</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login