Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Challenge To All

Posted by Dr. DriWash 
Challenge To All
April 07, 2002 08:44AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I want to issue a challenge to all of you! I know there has been a lot of negative comments about waterless car wash and I want to set the record straight once and for all. I am one of the distributors for DriWash'nGuard Waterless Car Wash and I am also a firm believer in the product(s). I am willing to send each one of you a 10 oz. aerosol can to test out on the condition that you follow the directions to a "T". DriWash has never failed me and as far as the alcohol test is concerned, I dare any of you apply alcohol to a vehicle you just polished and then take a 10 power magnifier to it and you will see some scratches. Wax just covers up and fills in the minor imperfections. DriWash will actually fill in the swirl marks. So who is up for the challenge?

By the way, most protective paint sealants do not last more than a year. Remember Polyglycoat it was advertised as a five year protection. The catch was you had to use the renewer every six months. Remember Dupont the maunufacturer of Teflon said that it had to be applied at 700+ degrees F in order for it to be effective.
Re: Challenge To All
April 07, 2002 04:56PM
Doctor :

I use DriWash'nGuard but never heard of an aerosol. I have one of those pump dispensers. Can I get a free sample of the aerosol even if I am already "sold" on the product ?

Also : with all of the banter on this site about water restrictions in NJ I thought that I might add that my good car hasn't been washed in almost 6,000 miles. And I could give a damn about water restrictions. If I really needed to wash my car I would do so without hesitation. The surface of this planet is mostly water so eventually we have to start making sea water drinkable which is an existing and workable technology.

So what is my secret ? It is not driven when it is wet out, it is dusted it every day with the CA mop and shined up every so often with DriWash'nGuard.

As a matter of fact the last time it was washed it was done at the dealer (ugh !!) when it went in for free scheduled maintenance despite the fact that I asked them not to have it washed. I couldn't get home fast enough to get all of those dried water spots out of my black finish. I can only imagine what my car was subjected to at the hands of someone that has no emotional connection with the vehicle.

Anyway, despite the lack of washing the car looks as good as new. In my opinion washing potentially exposes the car to scratching no matter how hard you try. So if you really love your car just get an extra - to be driven when conditions are less than ideal.
April 07, 2002 06:04PM
Send your product to:

Todd Arroyo
c/o Toddco Bodywerkes
P.O. Box 3872
Seal Beach, CA 90740-7872
April 07, 2002 07:21PM
Doctor:

Especially with the drought restrictions here, I'm game to try your product. Please send the sample to:

Kenneth De Koven
c/o Integrity Ins. Co.
49 E. Midland Avenue
Paramus, NJ 07652

Thanx. I'll get back to you with my comments after I've tried it.
April 07, 2002 08:37PM
Mark DeLuca
Ariba Financial Services
1160 Route 22 East, Suite 110
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
April 07, 2002 11:20PM

Mr. DeLuca,

I am pleased to hear you like the product and you will like the new aerosol version more! It has been improved and unlike the pumper, it does not spray all over the place. Less product and more coverage.

Todd and Ken I will be glad to send your sample. I have a new shipment coming in this week and I will forward it to you. In the meantime, I would like you to visit my website at www.kidgloves.dwgint.net , it contains a video news release and answers to some of the most frequent questions asked about our products.

The Dr.
April 08, 2002 01:02AM
Looking forward in trying a new product that has been on the market. We will do an extensive three to six month trial period with it on various finishes.
April 08, 2002 05:32AM
Todd,

Tell me more about your business. How many years? What do specialize in?
Are you body shop/detailer? Have you ever attended any detailing/reconditioning schools?
April 08, 2002 06:44AM
PLEASE SEND ME A SAMPLE: JEFF ROBERTS, 3121 W REBEL SQ SO. ROCKPORT IN. 47635
April 08, 2002 11:35AM
I will try a sample too.
I am in Danbury, CT with water restrictions.

Jeff Fairchild
4 Merrimac Street
Danbury, CT 06810
April 09, 2002 05:18AM
Automotive body & paint business. Been in business for over twenty-five years & specialize in automotive restoration. Have attended many classes on all topics & seminars. Currently building a 1956 Volkswagen Oval Window Ragtop show car that may be seen on various magazine covers throughout the nation.
April 09, 2002 06:07AM
Todd,

Are you of German heritage?

I would like to know if I may call you some time for further discussion?

Just received my shipment today of DWG.

Dennis
April 10, 2002 01:27AM
I would like to try it too. Send it to Moi.

Loretta Louviere
5602 Northside Rd.
New Iberia La. 70563

Merci beaucoup

Dan
April 10, 2002 03:35AM
I am not up to the challenge and dont feel any "Im a looser" feelings, thank you.

I have seen cars with years of use with your product before, it is not pretty unless you are half blind
April 10, 2002 02:39PM
Dan,

And you don't have to! I will bet that the people who did use the product that you are referring to used it incorrectly. If someone was not happy with theproduct, all they had to do was return it to the company or the distributor who sold it to them in 30 days and they would have given them a full refund.

Kid Gloves Mobile Detailing
April 10, 2002 04:21PM
Todd,

I just tried to get your phone number from U.S. Directory and there is no listing under your name, Todd Arroyo or Toddco Bodywerkes. In order for me to forward the sample I will need your phone number and correct address.

Kid Gloves Mobile Detailing
oli
April 10, 2002 06:00PM
I will be willing to give your product a shot.
O. Megadya
1354 W. 244th St.
Harbor City, Ca 90710

Oh by the way, thanks.
April 11, 2002 07:52AM
To All,

Since everyone trusts and respects Todd Arroyo I feel that just one sample would be enough for him alone. I asked Todd Arroyo for his phone number and have yet to hear back from him. I called long distance information and they do not have a listing for Todds Bodywerkes or Todd Arroyo in Seals Beach, CA.
April 11, 2002 08:40AM
GARY RALEIGH
1218 RONALD ST.
VANDALIA,OHIO 45377
Dan
April 11, 2002 08:09PM
harbor city! Heh Im in old Torrance, glad to hear from some local people.
April 12, 2002 09:22AM
I would like to try it too. Please send to:

Peter C. Schiefer
8 Green Court
Manorville, NY 11949-3056

Thank you
April 12, 2002 04:42PM
Please, I would like to try your product on my 2 garaged re-stored sports cars. A 72 240Z and a 73 914.

Thanks,

Steve Grove
11407 SE 179th Street
April 12, 2002 04:48PM
I would love to try your product on my 2 restored sports cars. I keep them garaged and covered when not driving on a regular basis. You product might be the solution for always keeping them clean.

Steve Grove
11407 SE 179th St
Renton, WA 98044
206 849-0502
April 15, 2002 02:30PM
i am up for the challenge!

Wally Maduck
106 Biggs Cres.
Yorkton, Sk, Canada
s3N 3Y6

Don M
'02 Cavalier LSSC
2200 DOHC
April 15, 2002 08:12PM
Author: Dr. DriWash
Date: 04-11-02 02:52

To All,

Since everyone trusts and respects Todd Arroyo I feel that just one sample would be enough for him alone. I asked Todd Arroyo for his phone number and have yet to hear back from him. I called long distance information and they do not have a listing for Todds Bodywerkes or Todd Arroyo in Seals Beach, CA.
April 15, 2002 10:46PM
I don't think I have ever heard of a business being unpublished in the phone directory. In my area it costs money to keep your name out of the white pages.

For one who seems to desire notoriety with an opinion or comment to almost everyone who posts on this forum, you would think if he had a business he would profit by being able to be found.

If it were me I would be happy to post here my business add. and ph#. After all the advertisement is free!!!
April 16, 2002 02:43AM
If the offer is still good, I would love to give your product a try. As a fairly new (Aug. 2001) mobile detailer, I'm always willing to learn and try something new to better myself and my business. Thanks.

LUMINOCITY
Mobile Auto Detail & Polishing
911 S. Idaho St. #93
La Habra, CA 90631
April 16, 2002 09:13PM
To: Loretta and Ken,

I just returned from the Post Office. Sent your sample via Priority Mail in plain white box. Did not have aerosol can! Sent pumper instead! E mail before you use the product.

" "
April 17, 2002 01:03AM
Hello There, I have been in the auto detailing business for over 30 years. I have professionally polished over 70,000 vehicles. I have never seen a dry wash work . I would love to be your guinny pig . Send it to Joe Kennedy Care if Auto Clean U.S.A 370 Franklin St. Buffalo New York 14202 My web site is 855buff.com. My phone # is 716-855-BUFF. Make it a great day . Joe
April 17, 2002 01:51AM
Hi Dr. DriWash,

I'm up to your challenge. Please send your sample to:

Detail Outlet
2529 Connie Drive #1
Sacramento, CA 95817

Michael
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login