Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Website Development

Posted by Mandy 
Website Development
May 28, 2004 03:57PM
<HTML>I am wondering how you set up your websites. We are a small quick lube & detailing shop that just opened in January. I have a web address set up through my internet provider, but I have no idea how to design a web page. Did you hire someone to do it for you? Is there a very low priced software package that is farily easy to use to do it ourselves? Any input is appreciated!

Thanks!
Mandy</HTML>
Re: Website Development
May 28, 2004 04:24PM
<HTML>I use Microsoft Frontpage 2000 for mine but wish I knew how to use flash/macromedia. If you get Frontpage and 6-8 hours of spare time, you'll have a new presence that pays out big.

Good luck!</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
May 28, 2004 11:21PM
<HTML>Mandy, we just set up a web site for our association, and we did it through Yahoo hosting.

They have ready made templates you can use , you simply add your own text . It also has free domain name registration , and a decent size web site for $11.95 a month.

Simply go to www.yahoo.com and click on the hosting link.

Jim.</HTML>
May 29, 2004 05:23PM
<HTML>I did my website with a very easy point & click template program included for free with my hosting plan,it only took about an hour to complete the site, and has several easy flash intro templates included also,it looks pretty cool.I got the hosting plan for FREE for 3yrs during the pre-launch promotion special.Now it starts at a $4.99per/mo for the basic hosting plan.

Go to www.1and1.com for more info.</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
ColesCountyAutoDetailing.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login