Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

To: Mr. DriWash

Posted by Loretta 
To: Mr. DriWash
April 15, 2002 04:21AM
Dear Mr. DriWash,

Thank you for offering a sample of your wonderful product to all of us and then reneging on it. Now I challange you to read what you wrote below, then I will gracefully allow you bow out of your offer by admitting that you must have really been insane to do that. I finally realize that you really didn't want anyone to take you up on the offer, so I am not holding you to it. Now that Todd Arroyo is out of the picture you have no one to send your product to and who would want it now? Too sad...too bad!

P.S.
I can understand that all salesman are not all sly foxes but It's certainly reinforced the opinion in the opposite direction.
It also wouldn't hurt to apologize to all the people you lied to. Then maybe we may have a change of heart about you.

Author: Dr. DriWash
Date: 04-07-02 03:44

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I want to issue a challenge to all of you! I know there has been a lot of negative comments about waterless car wash and I want to set the record straight once and for all. I am one of the distributors for DriWash'nGuard Waterless Car Wash and I am also a firm believer in the product(s). I am willing to send each one of you a 10 oz. aerosol can to test out on the condition that you follow the directions to a "T". DriWash has never failed me and as far as the alcohol test is concerned, I dare any of you apply alcohol to a vehicle you just polished and then take a 10 power magnifier to it and you will see some scratches. Wax just covers up and fills in the minor imperfections. DriWash will actually fill in the swirl marks. So who is up for the challenge?

By the way, most protective paint sealants do not last more than a year. Remember Polyglycoat it was advertised as a five year protection. The catch was you had to use the renewer every six months. Remember Dupont the maunufacturer of Teflon said that it had to be applied at 700+ degrees F in order for it to be effective.

Re: To: Mr. DriWash
April 16, 2002 03:12AM
I wish I would have read your message before I responded to Dr. Driwash, and read the others in the thread more closely. I guess it just shows we all need to pay better attention. It's unfortunate that a "few" need to use this message board as a means to promote their agenda to the "many" of us who seek honest and unbiased help on their personal vehicles or ones they do for their customers. Thank you very much.

John Bogdanov
Luminocity
April 16, 2002 06:25PM
Dear Loretta,

I am not going back on my word. I just have not received my shipment as of yet. I will send each one of you a can, which by the way retails for $20.00 as soon as I get it. I am not a psycho or a liar! In the meantime, if you want to try out the product for Premium Auto Care please do so. I'll tell you what, I will send you the 8 oz. pumper that is filled with the product instead. The only difference is that one is an aerosol can and the other is bulk. Shake up the bottle for 1 min. 30 seconds to mix all of the ingredients to together. Better yet, e mail me when you receive the product and I will tell you how to use it.

" "
April 16, 2002 06:42PM
hmmm... seems like your calling yourself a liar then

Re: Challenge To All

Author: Dr. DriWash
Date: 04-09-02 01:07

Todd,

Are you of German heritage?

I would like to know if I may call you some time for further discussion?

Just received my shipment today of DWG.

Dennis
April 17, 2002 06:47PM
Hello Ladies and Gents:

Yeow.........this discussion is getting ugggggglyyyyy!!!!!!.

May I suggest that we all remember ...if something seems too good to be true... it probably is.. and there is a very probably for a reason for it too.

I might add that due to and keeping in mind this phylosophy... I did not request a sample, not to mention that the hoops to get a free sample into canada from the US today would simply be unbelievable.

Take care everyone...and heres hoping to a quick an amicable resolve to this one in short order.
April 19, 2002 02:05AM
Get over it. I would personally just like to hear how the product worked. If anyone actually tries it please unbiasly post how it work.
April 19, 2002 06:14AM
Kelly,

I telephoned Joe Kennedy from Joe Kennedy Auto Care U.S.A. of Buffalo, NY., this morning. We had a very interesting conversation and he agreed to sample the product. He informed me that he has been detailing vehicles for more than thirty years and fortunately he was one of the lucky ones who will receive my product. Now we will just have to wait.

" "
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login