Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

aircraft manual - save your money

Posted by Superior Shine 
aircraft manual - save your money
June 22, 2004 04:56AM
<HTML>I have gotten into aircraft detailing. To possibly help me out I ordered this manual put out by jetstream products and sold by top-of the line.com-

Here is jetstreams site- [www.jetstreamproducts.com]

I paid about $70 plus shipping for it. The manual is a $70 commercial for THEIR / the company’s products. To perform a service the manual doesn’t tell you what kind of product to use but it does say to use their-such and such.

The procures to detail the aircraft are all basic. I have done over 6 airplanes now and I learned many things that will help the detail go easier and faster that were never touched on in the manual. The manual seemed amateurish to me.

Long story short-SAVE YOUR CASH.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
Re: aircraft manual - save your money
June 22, 2004 01:12PM
<HTML>Heey Joe, here is your chance/opening! Print your own manual,and make some DVD's Like Brian said he is going to do. Ahhh Yes, nothing like Hot Buttered Popcorn, Cold Beer and a good flick to watch....:-) Brandy!</HTML>
June 22, 2004 08:00PM
<HTML>Jose,

Call TOL and ask for Irene. Let her know your dissapointment with what you ordered. She desires input from the pros out there and if that manual is not providing you with any useful info then she should know. I can't say what she will do but she may give you credit for it.

Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
June 22, 2004 09:08PM
<HTML>Jose,

I spoke with Irene about this and she is waiting to hear from you. You can best catch her after 1 pm central time.

Later,
Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
June 23, 2004 12:12AM
<HTML>Thanks, I don't want a refund. She sold what she thought there was a market for.

I will e-mail her.</HTML>

June 23, 2004 01:28AM
<HTML>Also, by no means was I knocking T-O-P.COM I think they are an excellent co.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login