Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Quickie

Posted by oli 
oli
Quickie
June 26, 2004 05:22AM
<HTML>A co-worker of my wife's, has a light blue Infinity G35, that my wife convinced him, that since his car is an investment, he should take care of it. He just thinks of it as transportation. My question is, if I take on this vehicle to detail, and I intend not to spend more than a few hours on it what products would you recommend after claying I am thinking a 1 step cleaner/ polish, but would like to hear from you guys.</HTML>
Re: Quickie
June 26, 2004 05:35AM
<HTML>If it's new then a sealant is fine -- this will protect longer.

If he wanted just a transportation ride, he should've bought a Ford Focus instead and not an Infiniti, hehe.

Stoner's Speed Bead or Detail Plus' Diamond Plus both work great.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
June 26, 2004 08:29AM
<HTML>Meg Color X, All the good things wrapped up in one</HTML>
June 26, 2004 01:32PM
<HTML>For a "quickie" that will last months, I have found nothing easier to apply than Einszett Glanz.
You apply almost like using a Quick Detailer, except the protection lasts for monthssmiling smiley
It is a synthetic and the most amazing produst I have used to this day...,
Wipe on, wait 30-60 seconds, wipe off and you have months of protection.

Everyone has been EXTEMELY happy with this one..., imported from Germany.</HTML>

&quot;The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.&quot;

www.waynestowels.com
June 26, 2004 04:33PM
<HTML>OOPS, When I read "quickie" I thought this post was about something else a little more naughty!

LOL!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
June 26, 2004 07:25PM
<HTML>Hey Joe, maybe we need to take up a collection, to get Your Ashes Hauled!
............................................................ :-) Brandy !</HTML>

Thanks Webb Master for getting me back on Line!.....Brandy
June 27, 2004 04:53AM
<HTML>For those in between details, try Auto Magic's "HydroShine"

It is to be sprayed on a wet car, wiped on, then buffed off.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
June 27, 2004 06:12AM
<HTML>Wayne can you spay this "glanz" product on a WET or dry car.....without affecting the preformance of it ?

...... or does have to be applied to a totally dry surface. When you say it provides months of protection...EXACTLY how many MONTHS does it protect the clear coat finish in average conditions???? 2mo.....3mo...4....how many ?

How much do you charge for it ?

I'm interested in a QUICK Spray (clear coat)protection product THAT provides a high-gloss shine ALSO in one product that can be used on THE wet surface of a vehicle....to save the step of drying the vehicle first....

CAN this GLANZ product do that ?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
ColesCountyAutoDetailing.com
June 27, 2004 06:15AM
<HTML>Bri....how long (from your experience with it) does this "hydro-shine" product provide protection in average condititions ????</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
ColesCountyAutoDetailing.com
June 27, 2004 12:05PM
<HTML>C.M.,

I have never tried it on a wet car..., interesting thoughtsmiling smiley
I have only used it on a washed, dried finish.

On durability, I live in the south where carnubas generally are dead in 3 weeks, Glanz in the same general conditions has lasted 2-3 months and longer...,

To quote "Ketch"
"It is as with any protective coating of the surface, the time it holds up in the real enviorment often depends on the temperatures it is exposed to, the kind of washing the vehicle receives, etc."

It is $13.95 for a 500ml can.
Sound expensive?
Look at it like this, I can completely cocer an SUV with about 1/4oz and the ease of use, saved time, great looks and long durability from a product that works almost as easy ad a "QD"..., people have been very excited about this product.

Again, not sure about applying on a wet surface, I will have to try it out.
Email me next weekend and I will hopefully have had time to test it out to see the results first hand.

Thank you for your interestsmiling smiley</HTML>

&quot;The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.&quot;

www.waynestowels.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login