Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DETAIL KING CLASS-GOOD OR BAD?/

Posted by Superior Shine 
DETAIL KING CLASS-GOOD OR BAD?/
June 29, 2004 04:20AM
<HTML>One is coming up soon to so. Cal. Anybody here have experience with the detail king and their classes?</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
Re: DETAIL KING CLASS-GOOD OR BAD?/
June 29, 2004 06:08AM
<HTML>i went to one they had in laguna beach, was not to thrilled with it. It was more to promote their company. No hands on experience, only a slide show.
learned more from some of the other guys that were there though. The 1st day dealt with a little on the business part of it(only a little). the 2nd day, the 1st couple of hours they went through their catalog telling us what each product was one by one. the next couple of hours were the slide show on how to detail a car, then the last couple of hours were the rest of their catalog.</HTML>
June 30, 2004 03:01AM
<HTML>i attended the one in pittsburgh the first day was 8 hrs of classroom which i thought was pretty informative for the people new to the business or if you wanted some fresh ideasfor you existing business.day 2 was all hands on but way to many people for any real one on one benefit,i did not participate in any of day two because i felt bad for the people who really needed to get a rotory in there hand but couldnt get enough time with the intructors.over all i thought it was pretty good although im glad my company paid the 300 bucks and not me......i would really like to attend grumpys prep excellance class in the future,anyone been to it...........</HTML>
June 30, 2004 03:24AM
<HTML>We have hoods and other panels provided by the vehicles manufacturers we provide products to.

These are used in the second days morning to demostrate the basics of cutting, polishing, wet sanding, how to understand the removal of film build and how to determine what can and can not be done.

We limit each class to a maximum of 6 students per class, so we have time to spend with each student. This course is not one that we conduct to make money, we lose money on each class to be honest.

The class is a continuation of a long term committment made by us over 12 years ago to someway or other raise the bar of the detailing industry.

Can we teach anyone to be a super, perfect detailer in two days?

No way, and we start the class by saying just that, and that you had damned well better take a lot of notes and pay attention, for if you can not pass the written test at the end of the first day, go home, this is not for you.

Guess we have a different professional agenda than some.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
July 01, 2004 12:56AM
<HTML>grump i cant get into your store link on your website,is there something wrong it sat error.</HTML>
July 01, 2004 01:22AM
<HTML>That is because it is not there, yet!

We have been redoing the entire website and the software came in last week for our "IP Guru" to work with it.

I am waiting for him to tell me what new photos, text ,etc is needed from me.

Plus the company that provides that "deep inside" sort of computer stuff, is having some problems in getting all to work together.

But, what do I know, I only know that which I have learned, done and taught for the last many decades and it sure as hell ain't about that stuff!

Give us some time.

Retail is not our bag, we are just slowly learning how to deal with the internet stores, ordering, etc.

Our business, in the past, has been only with dealerships, vehicle manufacturers and our export business.

Ketch</HTML>

July 01, 2004 02:23AM
<HTML>KETCH....How can I get SAMPLES of your CHEMICAL product line? ....with a price list?

I'm VERY interested in your products,they sound VERY impressive ! How can I order them?

Let me know....email me.</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
ColesCountyAutoDetailing.com
July 01, 2004 02:34AM
<HTML>Email me direct at ketch@autoint.com, and we will start the journey.

It's is not easy, cause I am "Grumpy" and damned well intend to stay that way.

Ketch</HTML>

Re: Grump&gt;DETAIL KING CLASS-GOOD OR BAD?/
July 01, 2004 02:54AM
<HTML>Hey Grump, we love you man!........................ :-) Brandy!</HTML>
Re: Grump&gt;DETAIL KING CLASS-GOOD OR BAD?/
July 01, 2004 02:59AM
<HTML>Brandy,

Thanks, but excuse me.

Are you perchance an "ex" and damn it, I mailed the check, honest!!!!, so you don't have to be nice!!!!

Ketch</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login