Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Matco Knee Pad

Posted by Jim Hammill 
Matco Knee Pad
July 03, 2004 01:47AM
<HTML>I went to the Doctors about a month ago, been having some knee problems, mainly in the right leg, but also in the left. I'd like to say it was ski-ing, playing soccer, pub crawls and doing things with Krista Kelly that caused it. Sadly it was years of neglect. I spent half my working life in auto shops , kneeling on cold concrete floors, and the Doctor told me that this is what caused the damage.

The surface of the bone on my knee caps and and what ever the other bone is called has been worn away, so instead of two smooth surfaces rubbing together, now I have what the Doctor described as "two pieces of sand paper rubbing against each other".

So..I got one of these knee pads a couple of weeks ago and I have to say it was the best 10 bucks I ever spent. They are oil and chemical resistant, and about an inch and a half thick, kneeling on it now is like kneeling on air. For detailers who spend a lot of time on their knees cleaning wheels, claying, waxing etc, this is a very worthwhile investment. Just wish I had got one 20 years ago.

You can also win one right now by entering the Mobileworks engine detailing contest, the PDTA donated one as one of the prizes.

You can see one at

[www.matcotools.com]

Jim.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login