Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bissell Little Green Machine

Posted by BEE 
BEE
Bissell Little Green Machine
July 06, 2004 04:44AM
<HTML>Hi guys, have any of you use the Bissel Little Green Machine and if you have what model do you guys use. I'm thinking of buying one do you guys think it's a good investment? As always thank you in advance.</HTML>
Re: Bissell Little Green Machine
July 06, 2004 08:26AM
<HTML>I tried one out "just to see"...,
IMO, it is a total waste of money...,
You would be better off just using a wet/dry vac...

The "LGM" has almost no suction...</HTML>

&quot;The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.&quot;

www.waynestowels.com
July 07, 2004 01:44PM
<HTML>Bee, This unit isn't a professional Model nor should it be compaired. You get what you pay for! If you want a very good dependable small unit, email some of the detailers and see what they're using. Brian Angelucci has a Mytee, that he's been having fits with,and some others have cussed the Durrimade Units,and these units are suppose to be Top Quality, so you can get a Lemon with anything. To help answer your original question, I have a Green Machine, w/heater,and rotating brush in end of hose. It works ok for what it is, but as Wayne says, you had better have a very good shop vacuum to off set getting all of the sprayed in material out. "One" thing above all what ever extractor that you buy, be sure to use Extractor Shampoo,as its designed with all of the carpet cleaning ingredients for extractor use. If you don't get the shampoo residue, the carpet will wick dirt back into it faster than before. 2 days it won't look like you have ever cleaned it. Personally I wouldn't spend the monies to purchase one again. Brandy!</HTML>
BEE
July 08, 2004 04:41AM
<HTML>Thank you guys for the info.</HTML>
July 08, 2004 05:00AM
<HTML>The extractor is a great piece of equipment -- when it's working.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
July 08, 2004 02:37PM
<HTML>As the others have said, you need a professional piece of equipment. How many cars will you do a day? How many in one location?

Of course, what can you afford to spend.

There are many units available based on capacity; heat capacity; vacuum size, etc. and budget

Check out what we offer www.detailplus.com and click on Extractors. We offer some additional discount to members of the forum here.

Regards
Bud Abraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS</HTML>

buda
July 09, 2004 11:21PM
<HTML>Bee, go to Detailplus.com, then click on special offers. Bud has a reconditioned 3 gallon Tuffy for sale which is about 300-400 dollars off the regular price. One of the other Detailers a few months back bought one of his,and has had very good luck with it. What ever you get, be sure to use the Extractor Shampoo,and nothing else, with exception of clear water for a rinse. Contact Bud Abraham @ buda@detailplus.com and he can fill you in better than I.......................... :-) Brandy !</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login