Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Magic in a Bottle !!

Posted by excelawashguy 
Magic in a Bottle !!
July 12, 2004 10:55PM
<HTML>You have a new product that has entered the market that is getting a lot of attention.
Some are calling it, "magic in a bottle". It is so good.
Excelawash - Waterless Car Wash & Wax
It leaves the finish with a touch of velvet.
Visit the website [www.excelawash.com]
Click on Buy Now and enter the sponsor name -- excelawashguy
The product is delivered to your door.
I'd like to hear from you after you use the product.
Happy Trails !!</HTML>
Re: Magic in a Bottle !!
July 12, 2004 11:46PM
<HTML>DRI-WASHGUY....nothing magic about a waterless wash,buddy....just a the magic of network marketing,and un-aware people paying way to much for a product that is only effective on slightly dusty surfaces....not NORMAL dirty surfaces,with MUD & grit present.....that REQUIRES water WITH soap to remove dirt WITHOUT scratching surface in the process.

Your on the wrong forum trying to sell this type of product,let me guess it's called dri wash & guard(DWG).....WERE ALL aware here of this type of product....WERE "experts" in this area....my advice is to try to sell this to the average UN-INFORMED do-it-yourselfer's out there on other forums,NOT HERE!

We would'nt allow those who visit here get ripped off by this type of

"magic in a bottle"......what a joke!

kerosene will do the same thing,for way less $$$....like the old-timers used ,BEFORE dri-wash products & network marketers started selling this.</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
ColesCountyAutoDetailing.com
July 13, 2004 01:04AM
<HTML>Chris, couldn't have said it better myself.

Like all of todays chemical producers, we make a "waterless wash" product, even private label it for several "mass marketers", we call it "Wonder Wash" and works pretty good, for the ones that wish to just do a "quickie" or get a new car out of the showroom, take off the finger prints, get the iron over the curb.

And like any product made for professional detailers, any company that supplies the detail trade, a hell of a lot cheaper to buy than the "mass market" products.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
July 13, 2004 03:08AM
<HTML>Heard today it's called "Dri Scratch n' Guard" :-)</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
July 13, 2004 05:10PM
<HTML>Your Killen me Brian, Your readin to of Joe's entries......Ha,Ha....:-) Brandy!</HTML>
July 13, 2004 05:39PM
<HTML>UMMMMMMMM...........How about no? This isn't a newspaper so put your advertising where it belongs.</HTML>

July 14, 2004 07:28PM
<HTML>$32.95 for 32oz.???? Are you crazy???

I can buy a gallon of Eimann Fabrik's "Clear Pearl" Instant Detail Spray for $39.95 if I want a good Quick Shine product.

I guess that H2 has to get paid for some how!</HTML>

David
July 21, 2004 05:16AM
<HTML>I've tried it, sat throu 2 hour of it. Good sales people bad product for any use or money. Dont get sucked in a at home money maker.</HTML>
July 22, 2004 03:59AM
<HTML>excelguy,

Before posting on this site, mainly geared to pro's, you should of saved yourself the flaming and did a search on these types of "snake oil" products.

Many threads would of come up and you could then see how none were taken to kindly. Not that we are mean people but rather most of us here understand that there is no such thing as a "one step do-it-all" product. Your product, or at least the ones like yours, claim to be non-abrasive yet it (they) also claims to remove scratches and swirls. How is that possible seeing that in order to remove a scratch one must remove or level the surrounding paint?

These products belong on late nite TV in between showings of B movies and sold by a english man in a bright red bow tie.

Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
July 22, 2004 04:03AM
<HTML>Man I hate that little guy. "My fine feathered friends." Remember him selling Touchless? haha</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

July 26, 2004 07:22AM
<HTML>How's does it feel to have someone else waisting your time?</HTML>

Detailing, An Art In Motion!
January 23, 2005 05:08PM
<HTML>Every picture tells a story guys. Visit the website and see for yourself.
LA Auto Show Update
Posted: 01/14/2005

Man! What is that stuff?

That is the Number 1 question we are hearing at the 2005 Los Angeles Auto Show. As soon as people see the product demonstration, they cannot believe their eyes!

ExcelaWash cleaned $1.1 Million dollars in cars in 90 minutes. During the show, we went around to all the vendors who were displaying vehicles and did demonstrations on dozens of vehicles.
Visit the website and click on NEWS see for yourselves. This product is incredible.
[www.excelawashguy.excelawash.com<];
January 23, 2005 10:47PM
<HTML>It must be pretty good stuff. Seems to have just resurrected a thread from July of last year and brought it back to life! Maybe you should re-read the posts in the thread.</HTML>

January 24, 2005 02:18AM
<HTML>Companies like yours are the ones that ruin people's perspective on detailing products. Stop blowing smoke up people's asses. I don't know how you people can sleep at night knowing your ripping the average detail enthusiust off. Shame on you!</HTML>
January 24, 2005 05:16AM
<HTML>Excel,

Again this is a forum geared more to the professional auto detailer. Sure many come here who are not pros but they come seeking advice or to learn, not to sell snake oil.

Notice how most use their REAL names and not an alias? This is because we have nothing to hide, not selling any type of snake oil and we all, in some form or fashion, network with each other. You are welcome here but no serious pro is going to use that product, not when people like Ron and Bud are here who can tell us of the chemical make up of most products.

I have been to many carshows, as most pros have, and I have seen (if not your product then one just like it) being demonstrated and sure it shines nicely and quick and sure it may not require any water BUT what is the carrying agent, its base? Is it so unique that is has a patent? Since it's not abrasive then it FILLS scratches instead of removing them, correct?

Many show car owners trailer their cars, never drive on the street, never see rain, snow or salt air so sure your product may work well for them but it won't work....no, it CAN"T, work in real world detailing.

Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
January 24, 2005 05:57AM
<HTML>Remind me never to piss any of you guys off!</HTML>

Renny Doyle
Attention To Details
Aircraft &amp; Auto Detailing
www.detailingsuccess.com
Proud Detailers of Air Force One!
PDTA Member
January 24, 2005 07:19AM
<HTML>And the story is . . . . . Man falls down hole, man climbs out of hole. Next day man falls down hole, man climbs out of hole. Next day man falls down hole, man climbs out of hole. Next day man takes a different street. THE END!</HTML>

Detailing, An Art In Motion!
January 24, 2005 02:58PM
<HTML>I can recall, about 8 years ago, we were testing some marketing and had a "consumer" booth at the Auto Expo here.

Prepared a "demo" of our WonderWash (same type of product being touted here), and the "consumers" went nuts for it, loved it, sold the hell out of it.

But, since to sell it in consumer sizes, have sufficent volume to warrant the marketing costs, and we don't do the Amway type of marketing, dropped the program.

Kept the product in the line for dealerships to use for spot delivery, instant detailing, that sort of thing.

Now, we are discontinuing the product, as we are introducing a new formula product this year, that has many advantages over the old technology.

And guess what, we know that it will never be a big volume product for us, since we do not prey on the uninformed consumer, not our business.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it at all!
new to site/new detail owner
February 06, 2005 03:13AM
<HTML>hi, i am new to the site, and have a mobile car washing service for various car lots. I have wondered if this wonder in a bottle is a product to get involved in as an added perk for my clients showroom cars only. We are also being asked to branch into the auto detailing side for some of our dealers. I have detailed for various dealers for 8+ years and stand behind quality, and hard work. Any wise words out there for reasonable pricing/services/etc. also, my favorite chemical for removing grease and brake dust are purple power and mean green both purchased from wal-mart/dollar stores(you can spray and watch the dust and grease run off...little scrubbing needed). have ya'll had experience with them?

heather</HTML>

h melton
Re: new to site/new detail owner
February 06, 2005 08:56PM
<HTML>I'm sure it's a good product for showroom cars but you can get a more professional equivelant at half the price from a handful of detailing chemical manufacturers.

5 Gallons of Body Shine -- $60

5 Gallons of DWG? I think we're talking in the high hundreds.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

April 12, 2005 11:11AM
<HTML>Hi Renny!! Just checking back in to see all of the " Comments ". I see you have mentioned that you are the detailer for air force one, check the website and see what product is used on the Vice President's Limo !!
Click on NEWS and you will see photo's of Excelawash in Action.
[www.excelawashguy.excelawash.com<];
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login