Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Ardex Viper Speed Wax

Posted by David R 
Ardex Viper Speed Wax
July 14, 2004 06:15PM
<HTML>I was just reading an ad in the newest Professional Carwashing & Detailing July '04 issue (pg. 29).

Ardex is advertising a quick liquid wax called "Viper".

What caught my attention is in the description:

"Viper is loaded with polymeric wax....."

What is Polymeric Wax?</HTML>

David
Re: Ardex Viper Speed Wax
July 14, 2004 10:45PM
<HTML>I use Viper it is a great spray on wax easy on dries quickly and rubs off easy, the only down fall is if you get it on plastic it is a pain in the @$$ to get it off. spray it on a white terry towel/ shop towell let it dry then wipe off with a micro fiber. Viper is the only spray wax that i like.</HTML>

PRECISION POWER WASHING &amp; AUTO DETAILING
David R. Brotex Towels
July 14, 2004 10:58PM
<HTML>Hey are you the same David R. that put up a post back in 1-8-04 about purchasing Toweling supplies from Brotex in St.Paul,Minn.... If so how does their Toweling stack up against everybody elses rags????? Brandy !</HTML>
Re: David R. Brotex Towels
July 15, 2004 01:51AM
<HTML>I did not like the brotex towels. They have a few unique ones that ARE good. The Suede is good and they have something called Needle Punch that is a neat alternative to window wipers. It is a microfiber towel that feels like a papertowel and can be washed hundreds of times. It is sold by the weight I think. I bought some of nearly all their Microfiber and only the Suede and Needle Punch are worthwhile in my opinion.

Their basic 16X16 towel is cheap quality. I recommend avoiding them. I bought some from Autotowels.com after seeing an ad in Carwashing. They are nice and very reasonable priced (under $1 ea.). Good quality and passed the CD scratch test!</HTML>

David
<HTML>Didn't know that Ardex had spray on version of Viper will have to check with my area rep. Most Ardex products doesn't leave The Chalk on rubber. Is your rubber treated before you wax? Please advise. Thanks D.Lewis</HTML>
July 15, 2004 02:46AM
<HTML>From what I've read, Viper is the same as Stoner's Speed Bead.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
July 16, 2004 12:09AM
<HTML>viper is a thinned out version of a liquid wax. It is thicker then 409 body-shines by auto magic but thinner than a regular liquid wax. you have to shake and pour , shake shake and pour</HTML>

PRECISION POWER WASHING &amp; AUTO DETAILING
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login