Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hose Reels

Posted by Keith Boyer 
hose Reels
July 15, 2004 04:29PM
<HTML>I have a pressure washer mounted onto a trailer with the standard 50ft hose. I have been desparetly trying to find a hose reel. Everytime I look for one someone points me in the direction of garden hose reels. And contacting companies like RightLook etc is yeilding 0 results. Anyone out there interested in selling me a hose reel with the hardware with out bendign me over the table? Please contact me via phone Thanks

keith 802-233-2261</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
Re: hose Reels
July 15, 2004 05:42PM
<HTML>Keith.

I dont know what kind of proce range you are looking for, but go to

www.dultmeier.com, type RF5650OLP in to the search box and you should be looking at a page of different reels, prices range from $130 to $250, and they also have brackets for truck/trailer mounting.

Jim.</HTML>
July 15, 2004 05:53PM
<HTML>Keith, try Northern Tool Company on line catalog, as they have some good ones. I'm still working on my home shop set up, and bought one from the 3 day Gypsie tool pedalers, that come thru our neck-of-the-woods. I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with another one,if ya know what I mean. You get what you pay for, so do your home work, and get yourself a good one. Hell, in a year you won't even know it,so get a good one!</HTML>
July 16, 2004 12:06AM
<HTML>cox reals are probably your best bet for power washer hose reels. talk to Tracy over at sunbrite [store.yahoo.com] he will give you great advice. Plus they have 110% lowest price guarantee.</HTML>

PRECISION POWER WASHING &amp; AUTO DETAILING
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login