Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Inspection Forms Check List/Final Inspection form check Lists!

Posted by Eric Brandenburg 
Inspection Forms Check List/Final Inspection form check Lists!
July 23, 2004 03:54PM
<HTML>Jim and Brian; why don't you guys add the above mentioned to the Detailers Association Tech Tips,so it can be down loaded and coppied. Then make postings that its there, thru all of the different sites that you travel. It may get some more attention to the new Detailer Association Site.

Keep Pushing for the Television Show for the Automotive-N-Truck care, Man thats a great idea.................... Brandy!</HTML>
<HTML>Man...I hope I don't flood "Dan loves tea"s mailbox but on another post he generously offered to send some forms his business uses in PDF format to anyone who asked. I asked and he emailed them to me this morning.

I've never seen such professional looking documents for detailers in my life. Of course they'll have to be tweeked a little for US shops but this should be the standard we all strive for.

I thanked Dan in an email and now I'll thank him publicly. These are great!</HTML>

Re: Inspection Forms Check List/Final Inspection form check Lists!
July 24, 2004 01:45AM
<HTML>Steve, could you forward it on to me ?

Thanks.

Jim.</HTML>
<HTML>Jim...

I gave it a shot. Don't remember ever forwarding anything with attachments before. Let me know if it worked.

Steve</HTML>
July 24, 2004 02:04AM
<HTML>Got them Steve, they really do look good dont they ?

Have to ask Dan if we can use them , I'll buy him some Tea next time I go back to the UK.

Jim.</HTML>
<HTML>Absouutely unbelieveable, I think. Dan didn't say if he or someone else designed 'em but I've never seen anything like them.

I think if we had something like this at our shop the customer's would be so wowed with the forms they'd probably forget to inspect the car!</HTML>

July 24, 2004 02:21AM
<HTML>Steve or Jim...if either of you would please send me a copy as well, I'd really appreciate it. I've been trying to set up my own and could sure use some great ideas. Thanks!!</HTML>

Shine On!

Rod Wesley
Touch Up 'N' Go!
Auto &amp; Marine Appearance Center
We take your car from Rough to Buff!
Visit our website at: www.touchupngo.com
<HTML>Give me a minute and they'll be on the way.</HTML>

July 24, 2004 02:24AM
<HTML>Sent them Rod.

Jim.</HTML>
July 24, 2004 03:13AM
<HTML>Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. Very nice forms indeed!!</HTML>

Shine On!

Rod Wesley
Touch Up 'N' Go!
July 24, 2004 11:26AM
<HTML>Thanks guys, I am blushing all over.

I have a bit of an advantage in that I was a graphic designer for 13 years before I decided to pursue a less stressful career in detailing. It hasn't quite worked out that way... on Thursady I detailed a whole car, mostly by my self. This is the first whole car I have done since last summer. The rest of the time I spend with nose pressed up against a computer screen!</HTML>
July 24, 2004 12:37PM
<HTML>Steve, could you send them to me as well, please!..................:-) Brandy</HTML>
July 24, 2004 01:59PM
<HTML>Brandy,
I am back in the office now, I got your mail, I have sent copies of the check lists to all who requested them.</HTML>
July 25, 2004 09:07AM
<HTML>Dan, I hate to bother you with another request but I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about. Would you mind sending me the forms when you get a chance?

Thanks,
Christian</HTML>
July 25, 2004 10:22AM
<HTML>Christian,

I won't be back in the office until Tuesday now, if you can't wait until then, maybe one of the others can pass them on to you?</HTML>
July 25, 2004 04:19PM
<HTML>If someone could please forward the documents to me at: shineshop@bellnet.ca I would really appreciate it. Thanks!</HTML>

July 25, 2004 04:26PM
<HTML>Thanks for sending me the forms Steve. They really are nice.</HTML>
July 25, 2004 05:02PM
<HTML>Just sent them Scott.

Jim.</HTML>
July 25, 2004 05:29PM
<HTML>Got 'em! Thanks a bunch!</HTML>

July 27, 2004 12:12AM
<HTML>Steve

If you get a chance could you please sent it to me.

Jorge.

paganbt@aol.com</HTML>
BG
July 27, 2004 11:14PM
<HTML>If possible I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send one my way as well</HTML>
July 28, 2004 12:47AM
<HTML>Could i get a copy of that too? Thanks!</HTML>
July 28, 2004 01:30AM
<HTML>Check your inbox.</HTML>
July 28, 2004 06:56AM
<HTML>Can someone send me one copy please, thank you for your time.</HTML>
July 28, 2004 11:21AM
<HTML>Wow, this is huge! When someone who already has copies of these forms has a chance, would it be possible for for that someone to send it to me? I would greatly appreciate it, and thanks. Mark

Sned to: lordofthedrum71@aol.com</HTML>
July 28, 2004 11:44AM
<HTML>I just realized that one of the forms I converted into PDF format was actually an old draft copy... so I appologize for any spelling mistakes in it.

I'm in the middle of trying to change ISP and e-mail settings and have had problems for the last few days. My e-mail is only working intermitently.

So If I haven't replyed to anybody that I should have, or seemed to be ignoring e-mails. Please accept my appologies, it may be that your e-mail is in my catchall which I can't get too right now.

Thanks for the kind words of all of you that have e-mailed me.</HTML>
July 29, 2004 05:06AM
<HTML>Dan's forms are great. But...does anyone have a form for existing damage on the car that they go over with the owner & have him sign before any work is started on the car? This way, they can't come back & blame you for scratches, dents, etc. that were already there.</HTML>

Shine On!

Rod Wesley
Touch Up 'N' Go!
July 30, 2004 12:11AM
<HTML>If you read and download the Inspection Form on our site, and read it "very carefully", you may find that this concern is addressed.

www.autoint.com, it's in there somewhere, my "guru" has been redoing the site so damned much, I don't even recall exactly where it is.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
July 30, 2004 02:44AM
<HTML>If anyone can send a copy of the inspection forms that you are talking about, I would greatly appreciate it. BostonAutoMates@aol.com

Thanks in advance
Brian</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login