Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Official Pi$$, Moan, Insult, & Bash Thread

Posted by Steve Bough 
<HTML>OK, guys...here ya go!

For all those who can't resist posting negative or inflamatory thoughts about others techniques, products, associations, forums, hair (or lack of it) this thread's for you.

Anything you have to say that has absolutely no value to anyone other than yourself and whoever your current target is welcome.

Please don't post anything that might be of value to the majority of the members of the forum because I don't think most will check this thread often.

So...blast away! This oughta be fun!</HTML>

Re: Official Pi$$, Moan, Insult, &amp; Bash Thread
July 30, 2004 05:09PM
<HTML>This is great, I like your sense of humor.</HTML>
<HTML>I think he is serious.</HTML>

<HTML>Nah...only semi-serious. Little too much degreaser fumes this morning!</HTML>

July 31, 2004 01:26AM
<HTML>I hate that everybody brushes their teeth just BEFORE they go see a dentist BUT nobody washes their car before they bring it to me!!!!!!!!!

OK I feel better now.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
July 31, 2004 01:35AM
<HTML>Well!!!

I think that the coloring of the skin of most Cuban's does not lend it's self to the wearing of bright shirts with "pink" in the basic color scheme!!

It is a travesty against fashion, you silly one!!!!

Grumpy</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
July 31, 2004 01:35AM
<HTML>Well!!!

I think that the coloring of the skin of most Cuban's does not lend it's self to the wearing of bright shirts with "pink" in the basic color scheme!!

It is a travesty against fashion, you silly one!!!!

Grumpy</HTML>

<HTML>Good one, Joe...

I hate it when a person brings in a five year old car family that's never been waxed because it has "clear coat", I give 'em a price, and they say "Oh, I'd never pay that to have my car cleaned!".

Well, duh...I wouldn't pay that to OWN your car!</HTML>

July 31, 2004 01:51AM
<HTML>I REALLY can't stand when I'm doing a car/boat and someone walks by and says "Oh, is mine next?" Grrr.

Maybe I will have a coin can that says "Leave your two cents here!"</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
July 31, 2004 02:10AM
<HTML>I love it when some moronic office worker with a bad tie walks by my shop's open bay doors and says "hey you missed a spot" and then laughs hysterically to himself and his idiot co-workers. Like I never heard that one before! GRRRRR!</HTML>

July 31, 2004 02:15AM
<HTML>I love it when some student of the school, goes home and then calls two weeks later and says, "I have this problem, and you guys did not cover it in the class", and we say, "open the friggen manual and read page ## then call us back".

Like, does anyone really understand anymore that a "book" is to be read , take time to understand the written word and to be used as reference, not a "scribble pad"???

Ketch</HTML>

July 31, 2004 02:20AM
<HTML>Scott, that is so true. Makes you want to throw a clay bar at them and chase them away.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

July 31, 2004 02:26AM
<HTML>When you tell your service manager that tree sap cant be scraped off , and he does it anyway and you spend the next hour repairing, or trying to repair, the scratches in the hood on a brand new 2005 vehicle, black paint, customer picking it up in 1 hour. We also deliver all new vehciles from the "delivery module" , one of the those things with the bright spot lights that make it look like a car show and shows every single blemish.

Jim.</HTML>
July 31, 2004 04:17AM
<HTML>I get really ticked off at people who come up to me and say......."So, you wash cars eh?" As I place my sponge back into my bucket!

I feel like answering....."No, I am stealing the car but have a horrible compulsive disorder about dirty cars." Sheesh....what's it look like I am doing you stinkin dimwitted moron!

Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
July 31, 2004 04:22AM
<HTML>Anthony, ever watch the comedian Bil Engvall.... " Here's your sign " ?

Jim.</HTML>
July 31, 2004 04:39AM
<HTML>Jim....can't say I have.........where can I see him at?

Anthony</HTML>

July 31, 2004 04:48AM
<HTML>He's on the Blue Collar Comedy show with "Larry the cable guy " .

He does a segment in his show where people ask him dumb questions , like his neighbour coming over as Bill is hitching his boat to his truck and the neighbour asks " taking the boat out then ?" and Bill replies , "no the trucks broken down and I'm pushing it to the shop with the boat ". Think he has a DVD out too.

Jim.</HTML>
July 31, 2004 04:58AM
<HTML>I hate it when when everybody asks me , "is going to rain tomorrow" and those same people never ask a meteroligist (weatherman) whats the best wax for their car!!!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
July 31, 2004 03:07PM
<HTML>Yeah I used to work for U-haul Corporate Head Office when I was in college and the number one thing that people would ask when they called us was "Do you rent trucks?". I used to get that at least 15-20 times a day. I remember flatly telling a guy "nope - we stopped doing that" and he just sat there scratching his head and finally asked "are you serious?".</HTML>

July 31, 2004 03:58PM
<HTML>I hate it when people say

"if I had time I would do it myself"
I recently responded to the person..with all due respect I have every equipment, chemical, and tool available and I am going to have to bust my a$$ to clean your vehicle... Please tell me how you will be able to?

"I want my car wash, waxed and detailed"

" My car is in excellent condition"
My recent response.. Please do not insult my intelligence...I am neither blind nor stupid...please show me hich part of your vehicle is clean?

"Why so much? If I had the tools I would be able to remove the dent" when you are finished might also recommend the services of a good body shop.

"my car has a small dent..how much is it to remove?...client brings the vehicle huge ACCIDENT side completely bashed in...

"my car has a smell...how much is to remove the odor?

The list is endless</HTML>
August 01, 2004 07:29AM
<HTML>Here's the cake topper:

"Hello, I'd like to make an appointment to get graphics installed on my side doors."

My response in a cool voice (even though I want to strangle them) "I'm sorry, that's decaling not detailing." GET IT RIGHT!!!</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

August 02, 2004 01:38AM
<HTML>People in the industry who send me "personal" emails, to tell me I am not doing the industry a favor by being honest, confusing many with too technical of information, etc, that it makes their products questionable, and want me to start up a dialoge with them, so they can argue with me.

If they didn't get what I posted in public, why the hell would they think I would change my posistion in private?

If I am wrong, I say it, just that it "pisses" me off, that those who do that ,would think I am one to ever back down in private, when I am more than willing to go so in public and take the "slings and arrows" that come with it.

"grumble, grumble, grumble, etc, etc, etc"

(it's what us old farts do, grumble , grumble, grumble)

Ketch</HTML>

August 02, 2004 02:44AM
<HTML>LOL @ Ketch...,

ya sure would not want to be honest and offend someone..., it is just not "politically correct" to tell the truth these days, but instead, "tickle their ears" and tell them what they want to hear..., ya, right!!

Confusing them with technical information???
They would rather "razzle" them with "marketing" I suppose, LOL!!

How about-
"I can get the work done cheaper up town".
As always, my reply is" I recommend you go back up town and get the cheaper work done" LOL!!

Or-
"The last time I had it detailed they only charged $75".
My reply- "Wow! good price and they even threw in the swirl marks for free..., the rubber degrading solvent on your tires looks good too" LOL!! smiling smiley

It is nice to be able to "Pick & Choose" the jobs as well as customerssmiling smiley

Off topic-
I read a cool anniversary card today.
The front has the bride and groom holding hands and walking together.
The bride asks the groom- "Do you think I am fat"?
The groom asking the bride- "Do you think I am stupid". LOL!!
I forgot what the inside said</HTML>

&quot;The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.&quot;

www.waynestowels.com
August 02, 2004 06:09PM
<HTML>A little late to add to the threads but oh well!

I had my own experience with trying to explain to my former boss that I was car DETAILING, not DECALING. He went off and off about how people install fancy graphics and molding on cars, and I tried at least three times to get it through the moron's head DETAILING is about cleaning a car, not applying stickers. I also have tons of people ask what is car detailing???

People constantly mispronounce my first name, and then asking when they see my last name is Springer if I'm related to Jerry Springer. I tell them, you think I look rich??? And why am I in Minnesota if that was the case???!!!

And Bill Engvall is hilarious! I also love the other guy, I cannot remember his name but he goes on stage with usually a cigarette and a drink. He's got whitish hair and has a @!#$-eating grin sometimes. Funny stuff!

Anne</HTML>
August 02, 2004 11:19PM
<HTML>It really burns my mullet when I am trying to get some sleep and the ladies keep calling me at all hours of the night for some moonlit love.

By the way, I'm Tyrell Fuzzard and it is great to be here.</HTML>

Hello Web Cars.

My name is Tyrell Fuzzard but my friends call me &quot;The Fuzz&quot; and the ladies call me all the time. You can call me your best buddy because I am going to teach you how to be smoooooth with the ladies.
August 03, 2004 12:02AM
<HTML>How much do you charge for a detail......Cant believe no one posted this...First always a women...What year and make ."..Toyota and I think its a 2002 but not for sure....Are you selling it.... or doing general maintenance..".OWW NO, Im keeping it... just need it washed...but it needs waxing I think and there are Kool Aid stains, just on the back carpet ,and my husband took the battery out of his boat to Auto Zone and it tilted over and made a BOO BOO in the trunk....but besides that its still new...OK I'll check with my husband and see if its ok, and when he wants to do it!</HTML>
August 03, 2004 12:09AM
<HTML>If I get my windows tinted do I get my car washed for free!!!!!!I go off on this one!!!!</HTML>
August 03, 2004 04:17AM
<HTML>I really hate it when this one client, named Guido....don't knwo his last name but........I hate it when I detail his caddy and he forgets to remove the bodies from his trunk!! Man...doesn't he realize the germs going on in there?

Or when Tiger Woods calls me to detail his golf cart. The guy is a horrible driver (both on the course and off lately) and he constantly continues to go home through the sand traps and he never crosses over the little bridge over the creek but insists on going IN the creek! I come over and say......Hey! Wood......your golf cart only LOOKS like an H2......it's not real.....you freakin nut case!"

Ah...detailing, ya gotta love it!

Anthony</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login