Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Here's a money maker...$99 Bikini Girls Details"while you watch"

Posted by C.M.Gaines 
Here's a money maker...$99 Bikini Girls Details"while you watch"
August 13, 2004 07:54AM
<HTML>I met some very attractive young girls with some nice "assets" the other night when I was out...and after talking with them for awile.....

....they were interested in making some money in the detail biz also!......but had no business or marketing experience....just detailing experience in local shops...typical story right?....so I started thinking,maybee I can help theese girls out....so first, to confirm their experience in detailing work, I let them do my vehicle as a "tester" the next day.....they suggested washing /detailing it in bikini's because it was so hot out that day,(who would argue with that,right?) & so they provided me with a very entertaining performance,while washing & detailing my vehicle(to say the least)....and produced some pretty good quality detailing results as well....it looked good(and so did they,trust me)!

.....so after telling a few of my(male) express detailing clients about the girls,of course they wanted to see them for themselves....So,I contracted them out to a couple of my regular trusted male clients interested in that type of "personal"service on their vehicle....they loved it(of course!)

I payed the girls 40% of the total price($69) of this type detail job+Guaranteed TIPS(from the guys)....and they were very happy with the total money they made off the job for the amount of work they had to do for it....plus they had fun doing it,as well !

Both girls were already experienced in detailing vehicles in other shops in the past & supplied all their own detailing supplies & equipt. needed to do the job,with no instruction at all from me on how to do the detail job,and also were free to offer their detailing service to other detailing operators as well....all I did was supply to them my clients name & the self-serve car wash location addr to meet him at....

...the vehicle was driven by the client to the self-serve car wash to meet the girls there & the girls washed/preped it as needed(in their bikini's of course).. in the bay....then the client drove it back home & the girls followed in their vehicle & it was completed(detailed) at the clients home/garage area....and then when the girls completed the job,they called me up & I went over and inspected the vehicle to verify they did the job correctly & the client was happy with the service they provided for him....

.....and of course he was & tipped both the girls very well($15 each, as agreed between the client & me beforehand,if they preformed as expected)....I collected the money from the client for the Bikini express detail job($69) total....gave the girls their 40%($27.60) cut & pocketed my 60% cut($41.40)..... not bad for five minutes of work on my part....and in about an hour or so....both girls made $13.80 Labor each+a $15 tip each=total of $28.80 each.....the total(for both) job paid them $57.60 w/tip total.....and me $41.40....for a total cost of the job to the client of $99 for the Bikini Girls Express Detail Service.

Both clients were smiling from ear to ear when I arrived to inspect the vehicle & collect the payment from them....and they both asked when they could schedule their next "Bikini Girls" Express Detail service !

Because of the current growing demand for my express detail business, I now have the need to contract out some of my express detail work overflow to some other independent detailing contractors....I'm now looking for more attractive girls willing & able to do this work for me....in my opinion,girls make better detailers than guys....if I had to choose one,I would choose a girl over a guy anyday....would'nt you,if she can do the job as well or better than a guy?

I'm planning to market this type of "personal" express detail work to some of my exsisting trusted male clients who are interested in this type of "personal" service from the "Bikini Girls Detailer crew".....and willing to pay a little extra for the for the entertainment value of it !

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
ColesCountyAutoDetailing.com
Re: Here's a money maker...$99 Bikini Girls Details&quot;while you watch&quot;
August 13, 2004 10:30AM
<HTML>Yeah Chris, thats what I'm going to do myself. I'll call it Brothel Detailing! I have been looking to use a good Professional Advertisment. We can advertise the Hand Job's too!... Oh I mean hand wax jobs............ Brandy!

He who doesen't play well with others!</HTML>
August 13, 2004 10:53AM
<HTML>Yeah right....funny chit man!........but this idea is really no different than getting your car washed from a local fundraiser sponsored by the local university/college cheerleader squad....ever got one of those just for the eye candy...not really caring if they got it clean or not....just wanted to watch em do it?....be honest?

.....this is the same idea,but...also a express detailing service with just a bikini on...done at a car wash & finished at their house/garage....

....and trust me it's all look & NO touch.....just eye candy,thats all!

thats understood & agreed upon between me and the client BEFORE the arangement is entered into...and strictly enforced by me personally....& if the client does anything the girl dose'nt want done to her....the client will have to answer to me personally,and they know that beforehand.

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
August 13, 2004 12:36PM
<HTML>Pardner, when you get my age,you'll find taking a good sh!t, replaces "eye candy". I'm nearly as old as Grump,and should catch up with him in a year or 2!....................................................................:-) Brandy !</HTML>
<HTML> " Having abandoned his search for truth, Chris looks for a good fantasy "...
Not for me. Exploiting other men isn't moral. Let women work for a living.
If you want some real money making ideas, try these :
Two guys spend each summer in Maryland at trailer parks. These particular trailer parks require the trailer owners to wash and wax their trailers once a year. These guys use a floor wax and sponge mops and do all of the trailers for a flat fee unless the owner is a do-it-yourself die-hard.

Or how about this ? A guy in Florida gets the salt off of cars each day by wiping them with a wet towel followed by a dry towel ( a little detailing spray might be be in order here ). Once a week, he adds a little kerosene to his water to remove grime and leave a protective film. The cars are not waxed at all because the kerosene would remove the wax. Customers pay monthly for his wipe-down service and it seems to work on the salty Atlantic coast.

How long does it take to detail a car for a dealer? One guy had it down to an hour a car. Dealers brought him 6 or more cars on a rollback truck. He'd line up three at a time, spray all the wheels and door jambs, engines, etc. and wash. He toweled the carpets and never owned an extractor. He buffed with harsh compound. His work wasn't perfect but the dealers used him because he was cheap and fast.
Doug</HTML>
August 13, 2004 07:14PM
<HTML>Exploiting other men isn't moral. Let women work for a living.
Author: Doug Delmont
Date: 08-13-04 11:30

This is not exploiting men, or women for that matter....their all adults(18 & older) who are involved in this & can make their own personal choices in life.....i'm just providing them some safe,regular clients & they are providing a very entertaining express detailing service to those who are interested in that type of thing....no harm in that,in my opinion...just fun for all who are involved.....trust me!

As far as letting women work for a living...theese girls were'nt working before this(unemployed,and looking for work)...now they are able to make a little extra money from this and also offer this service to other detailing operators as well,who are interested in it....and have a little fun with it in the process...it's a win-win deal for all who want it!

....trust me the girls are still required to do a good detail job on the clients vehicle & their work is inspected by me to guarantee that to the client....their overall satisfaction is guaranteed by me!

BRANDY: trust me,at any age(18-80)..... taking a good chit,in no way replace THIS "eye candy"....not unless you are very consipated or have non-regular bowel movements...if thats the case,I recommend some bran flakes every morning to take care of that prob...

...theese girls are HOT & worth every penny for the express detail service they provide to my clients.They all love it & want more of it!

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
$99 Bikini Girls Details&quot;while you CHOKE YOUR CHICKEN&quot;
August 13, 2004 07:35PM
<HTML>
If you can't make real money doing legit detailing then your going to need a gimick like this to cover your low quality work.

Sounds cheap and sleazy to me.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
Re: $99 Bikini Girls Details&quot;while you CHOKE YOUR CHICKEN&quot;
August 13, 2004 08:13PM
<HTML>This type of client(target market) is really NOT too worried about the quality of his detailing work so much...but, he's more interested in the appearance of the detailer doing the detailing work.Not a typical detailing service most offer,I know....thats the point.It's mostly entertainment & provides the client some entertainment,while detailing his car also,thats all.

By no means is this my main target market...I just saw another opprotunity to make some more money...and was able to do it....this is not gimmick to cover up low-quality work....but just providing entertainment to some of my clients who are interested in it & the girls are guaranteed by me do good detail work as well.... i'm just filling another niche in my market I saw a opprotunity to fill ....thats all....Just having a little fun with the extra overflow of my express detail work I have, and can't handle to do all the work on my own....why not let theese girls do some of it?....if they want to do the work & enjoy it....they need the money...and provide a service for it & are guaranteed do good detail work by me....sounds good to some who like that kind of thing....for those who aren't interested.....I still offer my regular express detail services as well.</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
August 14, 2004 12:40AM
<HTML>Amen Joe!........................................Brandy!</HTML>
August 14, 2004 01:03AM
<HTML>I got to hand it to you Chris. As crazy as some people might think it is, there is a market for that kind of detailing. It sounds like you have found another way to make some money. It's funny how having strippers at a bachlor party is acceptable to most guys, but having bikini clad woman washing cars is sleazy. As I'll always say: Live and Let Live.</HTML>
August 14, 2004 01:30AM
<HTML>I agreee with you Mark....there is a untaped market for this type detailing service....mainstream public now accept men & even women going to Hooters rest. and ordering chicken wings & then gaulking at the waitress and think its no big deal to do that.....whats the difference?

Has anybody ever been to Hooters restrauant chain on this forum?

I ASSUME joe & brandy never have been there, cause it exploits women right?....and is sleazy & not moral right?.....yeah right,get real !

Sex sells products everyday on Madison ave.....were ALL bombarded with it in every media form these days.....why?.....it works,that why!

Hooters is now a very legitmate & respectable business(not to mention highly profitable) & accepted by the mainstream public....as are many other types of business like that capitialize on nice looking young girls that have nice "assets" to look at.....and attract people to your business....whatever that may biz may be.

Bottom line.....Sex sells your products very well !</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
<HTML> Yes, I've been to Hooters. One time only. BTW-I do not tip waitresses based on how cute they are. I tip based on how heavy they are and some fat waitresses have made a lot of money out of me.
Doug

" Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the public. "-Menken</HTML>
August 14, 2004 03:08AM
<HTML>Chris, nice go for it, but been done before, in North Carolina, several years ago.

The "city fathers" took about 3 months to make some changes in city laws, and that was that.

Some city father's, don't care to have some things done, but each city is different.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
August 14, 2004 04:18AM
<HTML>I guess Chris is now the pimp of express detailing.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
August 14, 2004 04:52AM
<HTML>I agree with that...were lucky that Matton-Charleston is NOT that uptight about sex.

.....i'm also lucky my Grandpa Gaines was a "city father" and his memory is still very respected in Mattoon.The local high school football feild is named after him Gaines Feild.

Plus... my uncle Pat is still very active in local community events..and in charge of 4th of july fireworks set-up & display & involved in local politics on a daily basis...dealing with the city council & mayor(city manager) ..parks dept. on a regular basis.

Coles County has allowed strip clubs/bars in Mattoon & Charleston in the past in several different locations....considering there is a demand for it here....half Charleston's population of 20,000 is students attending Eastern Illinois University...and the University of Illinois is 30 min south of here in Champaign and also Mattoon has Lake Land community college with over 9,000 enrollment this year from Mattoon & local surrounding communities around here....

So there is no shortage of young girls willing to do it & plenty of young guys interested in paying to see it....and the current city fathers have no problem at all with this type thing going on here, if they did...it would'nt ...trust me.

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
August 14, 2004 05:00AM
<HTML>If you have a hot chicky at home, you won't need to go to a strip club. Biggest waste of money -- but great for bachelor parties -- especially like the hot seat.

As for girls in bikinis detailing cars -- whatever pops your twinkie.
But when I'm detailing boats at yacht clubs, I get all the eye candy I need from girls sunbathing on the docks -- for free!</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
August 14, 2004 05:23AM
<HTML>I agree stip clubs can be a waste of money....but, this Bikini Girls express detail service is a great entertainment value compared strip clubs...plus you get your car detailed pretty good in the process,what more could a guy ask for? If you like the "hot seat"...you'd love this!

Trust me a "hot chicky" at home is the last thing I want there all the time,it's the same thing everyday....no matter how hot she is....different is always better.Nothing like a little strange,right? Variety is the spice of life...

I prefer they just go to their own home in the morning...I just date them....not live with them...who would want a girl there all the time?...Not me !....I now enjoy my freedom too much after being divorced for several years now, and don't miss a bit all the naging & yapping about nothing all the time.

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
August 14, 2004 12:25PM
<HTML>Brian A; does your drool thin your buffing compound????..Ha,Ha Brandy !</HTML>
August 14, 2004 04:00PM
<HTML>This is another idea people think will work but always fails. We had one open here in town 5 or 6 years ago and it lasted around 6 weeks before it finally closed down in a cloud of dust. Long story short - any really attractive girls worth looking at can get a far easier job making far more money (cocktail waitress, bartender, stripper whatever). Secondly, take a look at the types of losers who hang around strip joints and pay money to look at women - not the type of client I want. Thirdly, I don't want to associate my good name with anything that could possibly be perceived as "sleazy" which this type of thing is. I think it's ridiculous that it even came up as a topic.</HTML>

August 14, 2004 04:11PM
<HTML>Must keep.....myself from.......replying to this ......i s s u e

(Step away from the keyboard Anthony)

The argument presented here in favor of this is riddled with problems and I will refrain from pointing them out.......as....long.......as I can.....

Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
August 14, 2004 08:28PM
<HTML>Theese girls aren't strippers(far from it) Theyare VERY attractive young girls with some nice "assets" & don't take off their clothes during this process.They just wear a tiny bikini when doing it,that may get a little wet at most & be a little revealing,but they don't take them off !....theese girls have very entertaining & fun personalities & are having fun doing this for the client and aren't being sleazy at all about it....they are just providing some "visual" & "social" entertainment for my clients,while washing & detailing their vehicle....that's all,no more!

This is no more "sleazy" than Hooters is,in my opinion....Most their customers aren't the type who go to strip clubs regulary...but some,I might add...are very respectable (single & married)bussiness men & professionals,students & well known members of the community, just there to enjoy some food and social entertainment or attend "business meeting" with a client watch the "eye candy" from the attractive waitress,thats all....they don't expect them to take off their tops when they bring their food to the table or be able to take them in the back for a little action....and neither do my clients....this is just somthing I offer to very few selected clients right now,who are interested in this new bikini girls detail service I offer...it's not something that I advertise in the local paper....or promote to the general public....it's all by word of mouth- referal only, the clients have to be refered to me & screened by me to meet the girls.Not just anybody is offered this service,just those I select & the clients are willing to respect the girls & abide by the rules....And sign a contract with me agreeing to all that...and can afford to pay preium prices for it,of course.

....it's by appointment only & NOT done at my location...by rather done at the local self-serve car wash....and then finished /detailed at the clients home/garage area....I just broker the deal(sub-contract it out) between the client and the girls...to guarantee to the client the quality of the detail work/girls appearance & guarantee to the girls some personal security,that it wont be some "dirty old man" drooling all over them or grabbing them or disrespecting them....it's a strict NO touch policy,enforced by me !...theese guys are mostly single businessmen & professionals with a large disposable incomes, who are very respectable to the girls & just interested in being entertained by the girls while getting their car detailed....something different they never seen done before....they don't expect anything else,and know that beforehand,so it's not even a issue with them.

.... this is not my main business(target market)...just another I saw & a opprotunity to fill a "speciality"niche in my market...it's just something I was willing & able to do & make a little extra cash from it for very little work($40 for 5min work) and help theese girls in need to earn a little money in the process....they have fun & so does the client.....and their car gets a good express detail job for $99...everybody is happy in this deal,and nobody complains about it around here.

In my opinion,if Hooters can be accepted by the mainstream public & be very successful at marketing theese type girls to attract customers to their biz....than so can a Bikini Girls Details business,if presented properly to the public in a respectable way.

I see myself doing this as a contractor for the entertainment/express detailing business,that provides Girls in Bikini's doing a quality express detailing service as well.....this harms no one,and provides a service that is in demand by some...those who are not interested,I still offer my regular express detailing service for between $29 and $49,depending on the service you choose....this Bikini service isn't for everybody,I realize...but some of my clients find it VERY appealing & willing to pay preium prices for it...so as long as their is a demand for it...i'll provide it to them.

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
August 14, 2004 09:32PM
<HTML>this idea has already been done so I am told. There was a company that worked out of an airforce base where the U.S. Air Force were stationed.

I know the company is still going because I came across their web site the other day. I'm not sure they still have the girls sine the Yankees went home, but I am told that it was a popular service with the airmen... although, nobody is going to repeate this story and say it was a flop because that wouldn't make for a good story would it?

But this could work well if you were in a military town.

I have also been made aware that there are several variations of car-wash-fetish. A freind of mine e-mailed me some links a while ago which he though I would be interested in, I wasn't that interested and have since deleted them. but the ones not concerning automated car washes (which looked really painful) were to do with soap, water, windscreens and large breasted women... I don't normally do reviews, but they were strangely mesmorizing.

I think you could be onto a good thing, even if you don't make any money! winking smiley</HTML>
August 14, 2004 10:40PM
<HTML>Dan loves tea:Glad you agree...Thanks for the support!

like you said,either way it's been lots of fun for me & the girls...never know it may turn out to be very popular here & profitable to me in the future!

I think it could work here,being a university/college town area,with a fresh regular supply of young (hottie) students looking to earn some extra cash part-time while attending school here down from Chicago...and plenty of local people interested in seeing that type of thing...and it helps to have county not up-tight about this type thing going on here.

....I also agree about locating it near any US base anywhere in world...when I was sent & was stationed down in Gulfport,MS. during my 13 week "C" school (construction/builder rate training),at the US Navy "Seabee" construction batallion/ training center(N.C.T.C.) plus their homeport base is located there also.

Their was a full-serve car wash there that had ALL GIRLS(hotties) washing & working there...not in bikini's,but better,in T-shirts(that got wet,of course) tied up around there stomach & and short cut jean cut-off's.....and was very nice up-scale place...and very popular with the guys on base who had or drove other peoples vehicles there or some would just go with others to get theirs washed....it was fun!

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
August 14, 2004 10:51PM
<HTML>I back you Gaines!
Just giving people what they want. Everyone involved is willing to participate, everyone involved gets what they want. Everyone involved can stop any time they want, and everyone involved knows exactly why it is working. Nodoby's getting hurt. That's not exploitation.

Those of you who don't like it, don't do it. Don't order a wash from them, and don't copy his business idea. Who cares?

If it works, great, if not, well, whatever. A nice new spin on an old idea.</HTML>
August 14, 2004 10:59PM
<HTML>Thanks for the support: jbwvegas....are you from the the Las Vegas area?,is there ant thing like this offered there in "Sin city"?

Just curious if there is any other people/business doing this currentally & successfully around the country....if anybody knows of any other reports of it....let me know!.....do they have web-sites advertising it?

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
August 14, 2004 11:03PM
<HTML>Client "A" wishes to view young kids wash his vehicle. Should his wish, desire or need be filled?

This is not a business matter but rather a matter of morals.

Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
August 14, 2004 11:24PM
<HTML>Yes....of course he should,as long as their 18 of course...this is America still...right?

Your trying your best to portray this as something it's not.Nice try!

But I never stated they were "kids" doing this....but rather consenting adults over the age of 18....young (hot)girls....not "kids"!

And if you think this is a moral issue for you personally or anybody....don't do it!,that your choice....but you can't restrict others choices,can you?

....and also you can't push your beleifs on others NOT interested in them & try to restrict the freedoms we all enjoy here in America...the right to do this if we choose....some others feel differentally than you do...and don't feel this is morally wrong...and don't beleive as you do.

Everybody here America is free to Express themseves as they choose....

God bless America!

Like you stated a few post ago...

"Must keep.....myself from.......replying to this ......i s s u e"

(Step away from the keyboard Anthony)

Author: Anthony Orosco
Date: 08-14-04 11:11

You should have taken your own advice,right?

But,I know i'm hard to resist replying too....better luck in the future,be strong.

You may not agree with me....but I am interesting reading...better than the regular "who makes the best wax" topics recentally.....

....boring !

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
August 14, 2004 11:25PM
<HTML>Anthony-

The kids would be exploited. They don't understand the sexual nature of the service, and therefore are being victimized. And come on, dude. Of course it's wrong to do stuff to kids. But sex is part of life for us grownups.

And what's so immoral about a girl in a bikini washing a car, and some guy watching? At least Gaines is keeping them out of the strip clubs! I can't see a more harmless way for unskilled good-looking girls to make money off their looks AND help people (by keeping their car clean).

Have you never looked at a girl and thought she was attractive? That's nature buddy! We are attracted to girls and like to look at them because that's nature. We wouldn't get too far as a species if we were repulsed by the opposite sex. Do'nt beat yourself up for thinking a girl is cute and checking her out.</HTML>
August 14, 2004 11:29PM
<HTML>Gaines-

Nope, haven't heard of this here. I am thinking about it now, tho.</HTML>
Re: $99 Bikini Girls Details&quot;while you watch&quot;
August 14, 2004 11:32PM
<HTML>Amen brother.....preach the truth!

Good luck with you biz....i'm sure this would be a big hit in Sin City....probally even a little tame for that town....might have to make it all-nude there, right?

?</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login