Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Answer to Detail Forums Problem!!!

Posted by Eric Brandenburg 
Answer to Detail Forums Problem!!!
August 18, 2004 06:42PM
<HTML>Guys the answer is very simple? Find out his waist size?, buy him a pair of pants, then cut the bottoms of the pockets out, and "WALAH" this should give him something to occupy his time. He should have spent sometime in My Platoon,he'd been advised for the rest of his life, like the rest of us did!

Web Master, my advise to you is, you better get control of your Webb Site! Most of us go here to get answers from the professionals thats in the "KNOW". You have the very best Detailing Forum,so why not protect it. If you want a show of hands, ask for a vote, to end this, go for it.It appears to me apparently you think its a good idea to keep this Snow Ball Rolling. I've been associated with a lot of business people in my 58+ years,and I never met one yet that has as much time,acting like a small child,as some who post on this forum !.............................. Brandy</HTML>
<HTML> Brandy : You can Email Paul@web-cars.com .
This forum should be used in a manner that will make visitors want to become participants and regular readers. If the first thing they see is the belligerant and transparently-false statements of C.M. Gaines, they won't come back. The Webmaster's advice to ignore him is wrong. If a kid drives around your neighborhood with a loud exhaust system and you ignore his bid for attention, guess what happens ?
Doug</HTML>
Re: Answer to Detail Forums Problem!!!
August 20, 2004 04:52PM
<HTML>It's impossible to ignore someone who consistantly baits you for a response for too long. I have tried but the fighter in me can't help but try to put this moron in his place. I hate to say that anyone needs to be banned but Chris should be considered unless he cleans up his act immediately and doesn't continue to cause problems. I doubt that he would be able to do that though based on his past behaviour and that's sad because based on what I have been told by a member who has spoken with him he is a friendly, nice guy who is going through some problems. Too bad he is dealing with it in the manner he has chosen.</HTML>

<HTML>Look he's not here and you guys are still at it so is wrong KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login