Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Stoner's

Posted by Dan 
Dan
Stoner's
August 25, 2004 03:04AM
<HTML>You guys have any experience with Stoner's chemicals? If they are what they say, seems great, free shipping and great prices. I order their trim shine every 6 months or so for tire dressing and wanted to see if you guys have any experience with their APC or car wash stuff. Thanks dudes!!</HTML>
Re: Stoner's
August 25, 2004 04:24AM
<HTML>Dan,

Stoner is a great company and has excellent products. I did try the APC but now I'm back with AUto Magic's Special Cleaner Concentrate for an APC. AM just has a stronger bite to their cleaner.

Stoner best products (my favorite and only use) are:

Tarminator;
Invisible Glass;
Xenit
Trim Shine
MSLT (new tires)

Good stuff!</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
August 25, 2004 01:36PM
<HTML>I love Stoner's! Great products (we use mostly Tarminator and Invisible Glass), and great, friendly customer service.

I can phone in an order and have it in two days. The price per ounce is comparable to what I pay my "every two weeks" distributors and the products are better than most.</HTML>

August 25, 2004 01:58PM
<HTML>I'm also using Stoners products:

Carpet Cleaner
Xenit ( both kinds )
Trim Shine ( both kinds )
Tarminator
MSLT
Polish and Seal
Clearcoat Compound
Polymer Sealant

I also use:

Bon Ami Glass Cleaner
Eimann Fabrik Tire Cleaner
Top of the Line Wheel Wash
303 Protectant
Four Star Spray Wax ( lubricant )
Four Star White Lightning ( degreaser )
Klasse Aio</HTML>
August 25, 2004 02:01PM
<HTML>I've got a question about Invisible Glass. I have problems on certain windows with the product smearing, and on other windows its crystal clear. Could this be a reaction to tinting? (I am not entirely sure what kind of tint is on the windows that smear, if any).

Anne</HTML>
August 25, 2004 03:11PM
<HTML>Mark,

What do you think of their Sealant, Compounds, etc.?

I have only used their Aerosol type products.</HTML>

David
August 25, 2004 04:14PM
<HTML>David,

Let me tell you what I've used in the past and it might let you know where I'm coming from.

Blackfire Polish
Blackfire Protectant
Einszett Metallic Polish
Einszett Paint Polish
Einszett Ultra Paint Polish
Einszett Glanz Wax
Top of the Line Paint Perfection
Top of the Line Medium Cut Compound
Menzerna Final Polish
Menzerna Intensive Polish
Menzerna Power Gloss
Detail Plus 1200 Grit Compound
Detail Plus Fine Finish Plus
Detail Plus One Step Plus
Detail Plus Diamond Plus Paint Sealant

All the above products worked very well but I'm using the Stoners compounds and sealants because of their overall ease of use, free shipping, excellent customer service, and all around quality. I also really like their prices.

If you want to try any of their products, they are more than happy to send you free samples.

Hope this helps!!

Mark</HTML>
Dan
August 28, 2004 01:53AM
<HTML>Guys, thanks for all your suggestions!!!</HTML>
August 28, 2004 11:57PM
<HTML>Anne tinted windows only need a damp cloth to clean ,then wipe with dry cloth...it sounds like you are having contam problems with the window raggs....anytime you have great windows then not so great,its in the cleaning or detailing process and not the glass!!!I loved stoners carpet cleaner in the 5 gallon container,but found a chemical supplier 5 minutes from me with a product thats as good plus can be used on viny rubber,plastic leather ,door jams ect....if not for that I would still be useing there carpet cleaner!</HTML>
August 29, 2004 03:10AM
<HTML>Melissa G : Let us in on the name of the produt you switched to.
Doug</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login