Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

is anyone out there

Posted by Steven Pugh 
is anyone out there
August 30, 2004 04:10PM
<HTML>I used to use this all the time but last week when I posted something I only got two hits on it. Is anyone still out there. I am needing to know how to get a better smell when I turn on my ac in my jeep at first it smells strange does anyone know why or what I can do to change this a customer of mine is having a similar problem. hope you guys can help.
Steve</HTML>
Re: is anyone out there
August 30, 2004 05:54PM
<HTML>Yes earthman we here you.

Same vehicle? with the same problem take it back to the dealer or contact manufacture sound like to me you have condesation in the duct work or HAVE YOU BEEN MUDDING WITH THE VEHICLE AND GOT MUD IN THE FRESH AIR INTAKE AREA [if I'm saying it wright]

NEED MORE INFO !!!</HTML>

WE DON'T USE THE &quot;F-WORD&quot; YA KNOW &quot;FREE&quot; A M.O.B BUSINESS
August 30, 2004 08:06PM
<HTML>The condensation could have turned to mold or mildew which could be causing the smell. I use a product called Microban that I can spray directly into the vents to kill the source of the odor followed by a thermol fogging of the entire vehicle.</HTML>
August 30, 2004 08:11PM
<HTML>My answer is the same as Mark's..., you beat me to itsmiling smiley

A cheap fix- try Lysol first to kill odor causing bacteria, it just may fix your problem.
It will work many times, for the "hard one's", Marks suggestion is tops-
(and an ozone generator added for good measuresmiling smiley</HTML>

&quot;The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.&quot;

www.waynestowels.com
August 31, 2004 01:37PM
<HTML>Steve, another thing to check out to see if the condensation drain tube is open......................... Brandy !</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login