Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

UPDATE: security cameras

Posted by Scott Perkin 
UPDATE: security cameras
August 31, 2004 07:51PM
<HTML>Further to my last post about the new security cameras we had installed at the shop to keep an eye on things, we caught the idiot who was casing the shop! We got him on tape in the front office last month but didn't see what he was doing until we watched the tape. Today he had the balls to come back and this time I CAUGHT HIM. Big mistake for him. You should see the look on his face as I forced him (rather threw him) into the office and had one of my guys watch him while I got the cops. Secondly, he dumped some papers under the chair he was sitting in and I found them. They contained a list of businesses in the city he was targeting and contained detailed information about what he was going to steal and even had alarm codes! Bad boys, bad boys...........</HTML>

Re: UPDATE: security cameras
August 31, 2004 08:09PM
<HTML>THAT'S THE WAY SCOTT !!!!!!!!! YA SHOULD HAVE ROUGH HIS A$$ UP BEFORE THE COPS GOT THIER. GOOD JOB</HTML>

WE DON'T USE THE &quot;F-WORD&quot; YA KNOW &quot;FREE&quot; A M.O.B BUSINESS
September 01, 2004 02:05PM
<HTML>Great Job Scott! Not only do I become a better Union Man everyday,but I'm also become a better Vigilante everyday. I think we should go back to the old days. If you steal from me,you'll pay a big price. Scott you should have given him an ass beating before the cops arrived, that he would remember for the rest of his life. Kinda like the one Van Diesel gave a guy in one of his movies about the Mob. Most people don't like "Big Brother looking at them,but when you have to deal with thieves, the gloves come off,and let the Games Begin! Stealing from anyone is just another form of Terrorism,and the Bastard/Bastard's need to be put to death. If we'd do this on Prime Time,emptying Death Row on the 6 oclock news,and other misfits,this would make a helluva lot more of the up coming thugs think twice before Robbing,Raping,and pilloging. Let them try this crap in China, or Iran,or even Iraq before the War. Those countrys will bring the tanks out on their ass,if thats what it takes. We're getting so GD liberal in this country,it gives me the drizzling shits to here about what our forefathers died and shed blood,so we can have freedom of speech and all the rest of the liberal @!#$ people go on about. Well our forefathers didn't die, and shed blood for the liberal @!#$ that goes on in the world today.
So keep up the good work,and if you need an extra baseball bat,I got a couple i can send. Better yet,I'd like to meet you so bring one of those misfits down to Eastern,Ky and I'll give them a tour of a Shaft Mine.
.................................................................................... Brandy !</HTML>
September 02, 2004 01:28PM
<HTML>I wish I could somehow post the video but it's too damn big unless I spend a ton of time re-encoding it. It's pretty funny and I am sure you would all get a kick out of it. I did actually muscle the guy around a little and was a breath away from laying the beats on him but thought about what kind of diseases I could catch from the loser when he started bleeding. One of the cops that showed up is actaully a customer of mine and said I should have smacked him around a little and they would not have charged me. Ten years ago that guy would have been in the hospital but I've been through that before and don't want another go round with the cops explaining why I dealt someone a beating. I guess I have grown up a lot and have slightly more control over my temper (most of the time). If I can post it I'll throw a link up so you can all have a chuckle.</HTML>

September 02, 2004 02:03PM
<HTML>Scott, my dad use to say, there are 2 ways to deal with a person/persons. 1St- being Mentally,thus they have enough God given mental faculties to deal with, if "No" on that answer, then 2nd, you have to go the "Physical Route". That would be to give them the "Old Time Country Ass Whuppin" of the ever loving life. This keeps all parties honest! Our sorry society has gotten so Liberal the Left Wingers think that you can actually deal with thugs. So we just give them a hand slap, have them to see a doctor, and watch some films, then all will be forgotten, and we will, or should, embrace them into society once again. I kinda use the "Don Drysdale Rule" myself. That is if you hit one of mine I'm gettin 3 of yours.............. Brandy !

Keep up the good work,don't worry about the movie,as I been invited to Ass Whuppins before ...Like your style Scott</HTML>
September 02, 2004 03:11PM
<HTML>Speaking of security camera's. I had a break in at my shop and they got everything and I mean EVERYTHING! They even cleaned out my desk along with all of my useless junk that I had in it. I was thinking about getting a video security system that I could watch what is going on at my shop when I am not around via the internet. Does any one know of a good system that does not cost an arm and a leg to buy and set up?

Thanks,

Ryan S
www.stewartdetailing.com</HTML>
September 04, 2004 06:56AM
<HTML> You guys might want to consider an alarm system . If you negotiate, some firms will install a leased system with two door magnets and a motion detector ( PIR ) free as long as you pay for a year or two of monitoring.

A guy once told me that," Every kid who dropped out of high school, starts a detailing shop, if he doesn't open an alarm business... "
Doug</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login