Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where did everybody GO??

Posted by Eric Brandenburg 
Where did everybody GO??
September 01, 2004 01:21AM
<HTML>I been outa pocket fro awhile,came back and know body seems to be at home. Just glad there are still a few left. Did we run out of Horses Asses,and everybody went to look for some, or What?????....Brandy !

P.S. did you fplks get a chance to look at the promo that Byron did on the Porter Cable 7424 RA polisher. Check closely to the finish he is putting more product on. It already looks show room ready, Whats your take on this window dressing. The equipment is top quality,but once again, it ain't compounding nothing! Just a great piece of equipment, to put sealant or wax on with.........................Brandy !</HTML>
Re: Where did everybody GO??
September 01, 2004 01:26AM
<HTML>Brandy:

I am here!

How are doing?
Are you coming to Raleigh soon?
How is Lisa doing?
I stopped by her place about 2 weeks ago, she wasa doing fine.</HTML>

Auto Appearances Inc , Raleigh NC (919) 812-4759
September 01, 2004 01:56AM
<HTML> Sorry about the spelling,I can really do better than I did. I'm doing better now, better health thru chemistry you know! I changed doctors and the new one gave me more chemicals,dieting,exercising running, lifting, bicycling
but the good thing thru all this.I dropped 18 pounds,and got another 30 to go. My insulin injections cut in half,and feel much better.
I'll be in Raleigh the last week of September,and we'll get together,as discussed. If you got the time,we need to lunch with Willie "G". I'd like to get together with everybody who posts on the forum. I'd get a couple of em advised,but they'd be ok also !

Paul, did you go thru Grumpy's Prep Excellence class??? Jim,Brian and I are going to try to get into a class late fall or more probably early spring,before everything starts up again for the Spring Semester. I've been thinking seriously about getting into Specialty Items(wheels) that is. I have to get with Grump this week, when he gets back home,as he going to fill me in,on what to get, and where to get it. I can make more mony in less time doing the Big Rig Wheels. These old boys here in the Eastern Kentucky/West Virginia will get their wheels done before they would pay to detail their Vette/BZ or Beamer. Like the old saying, When in Rome,do what the Romans are doing. I done about 7 full rigs to date,and 5 full sets of wheels. I have done several single repairs,thus Heli-arc, grinding sanding,polishing. Pay's damn good! It all gets back to what the out lay will be VS income. Word of mouth gets around the truck stops, and everywhere these guys stop. If you got some good looking shoes on, they want to know who did it.

Better cut this post off,somebody will raise hell with me! Catch you soon Paul........................ Brandy !</HTML>
September 01, 2004 05:18AM
<HTML>POLISHING CARS AND COUNTING MONEY!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
September 01, 2004 06:29PM
<HTML>Brandy:

Yes. I went to prep. Exe. class back on 5-2001. I highly recommand it. Now the course is even better then when I took it. Meaning they have a real training area and such.

I hope the wheels work out for you. Seems like everyone has them today.

I have been doing mostly detailing the past couple weeks. It is not the direction I want to go, but it is helping me pay the bills.

Just let know when you are comming to raleigh.</HTML>

September 02, 2004 05:49AM
<HTML>Jose:

Just how much money do you gross per year, and more importantly how much do you net?

Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
September 02, 2004 01:33PM
<HTML>Bud, So far it looks like we will gross aprox $120,000. I am not sure how much is mine yet until I do my taxes at the end of the year (yes I know poor biz plan and all) , but I expect to put in my pocket enough to buy a couple of tacos at least.</HTML>

September 02, 2004 05:37PM
<HTML>Joe:

WOW! That is great, you really have turned your business around.

Good Job!!!</HTML>

September 02, 2004 08:55PM
<HTML>Joe, yuda man! Kudos,Kudos,Kudos!!!! You'll have plenty for the pocket.....Brandy!

P.S. Keep up the good work........... Joe!</HTML>
Money Bags Joe!
September 03, 2004 12:21AM
<HTML>Joe, if you don't quit raisin the prices on Your Nickel Bags,your going out of business................................:-) Brandy !</HTML>
Re: Money Bags Joe!
September 03, 2004 03:20AM
<HTML>Thanks,

My most profitable plan is the maintenance detail. Cars are priced at $95 dollars and trucks , SUVs are priced higher.

Myself and two helpers can do maintenance details on 6-7 cars a day.

Another big deal I did was that I never leave a job without having already made an appointment to return.</HTML>

Re: Money Bags Joe!
September 03, 2004 04:56AM
<HTML>Seems I haven't posted in over a week. Been real busy at the marina finishing up the last of the boats before storage time (during the day) and a lot of time 40 minutes north of where I am at night. I met an amazing girl and spending as much time with her as I can before she heads back to school in Boston.

So my internet time is limited for several more days.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Brian's Eyes are glazed over!
September 03, 2004 12:27PM
<HTML>Brian, its hard to type in a post,when your eye's are so glazed over you can't find the tube/keyboard. Believe it or not, I wuz young once myself,and time will take care of everything. But for now I'll cheer you young guys on. you can tell me the Love Story when we go to Grump's Place for the Prep Excellence Class.......................................... :-) Brandy !</HTML>
Re: Brian's Eyes are glazed over!
September 04, 2004 11:55AM
<HTML>Hey Joe, I am glad to hear that everything is working out for you. I remember you getting a little discouraged a few years back and this just goes to show you that hard work and good business sense always pays off in the long run. I wish you continued success.</HTML>

September 04, 2004 06:59PM
<HTML>Thanks Scott. We had an exchange of posts or e-mails (I forget which) and you helped me to realize that it was worth "going for it".

So I did and life is good!!</HTML>

September 05, 2004 02:57AM
<HTML>Scotty, Joe is "Cuban" and used to adversity, plus he wears a thong.

Tiger striped, bright orange with black, the last time I observed him actually detailing a car.

It was not a pretty sight, beleive me, couldn't keep food down for three days!

But, I am old and don't have the fortitude, I had when a younger person.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login