Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

rightlook

Posted by turboman 
rightlook
May 02, 2002 01:26PM
I ran into another web site and line that is supposed to be popular on the west coast, here in the windy city I've never heard of them (rightlook.com) I like their idea of simplicity, example in their polish line they have a polish. Not three/four or six, one, thats it. The idea is to provide the easiest and best solution for the job. They say by changing speeds, pads etc you get achieve different results with the same product. Makes sense, sort of. They sell in large quanity (Gal only) so they are able to offer great prices. They have a nice variety, I was thinking of trying something, anyone used? of heard of Rightlook? Thanks TM

oli
Re: rightlook
May 02, 2002 04:28PM
I have been a subscriber to their forum for a couple of years now but have not bought anything as yet. Will be watching for any postings about their products, now that the subject has come up. Willing to try anything that looks promising and has good reviews.
May 03, 2002 03:13AM
I called rightlook for a price on a 90gal water tank they quoted $240 for the tank and $150 to ship to Tennessee. Needless to say they can keep thier tank.
May 03, 2002 03:40PM
Frank, check out other things like wax and polishes.....22 bucks for a gallon of wax......(not express stuff either)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login