Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

malco flash wax

Posted by gaz 
gaz
malco flash wax
November 16, 2004 04:30PM
<HTML>had the use of malco flash wax the other day and was impressed by the ease of use and the end result (shine) I had a "search" but couldn`t find a lot about it, could anyone tell me more about this product, type of wax etc
,</HTML>

edinburgh car clinic
www.smartrepairs.me.uk
78, Leyland Princess 2.2 HLS owner.
Re: malco flash wax
November 16, 2004 05:57PM
<HTML>Mineral spirits, some clays, and a little pariffin wax.

Last about a week or so, comes off in the first wash usually.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it at all!
November 16, 2004 06:41PM
<HTML>Found that out the hard way !!!!!! But I got my $$$$$$$$ back, a waste of a product</HTML>

WE DON'T USE THE &quot;F-WORD&quot; YA KNOW &quot;FREE&quot; A M.O.B BUSINESS
November 16, 2004 08:45PM
<HTML>Sounds like the old Black Magic wax from years gone by. Used to love that stuff when i first opened the shop until I noticed it wore off after a car wash!</HTML>

November 17, 2004 02:14AM
<HTML>When I first started out I used it.

Ron is correct</HTML>

Auto Appearances Inc , Raleigh NC (919) 812-4759
November 17, 2004 04:54AM
<HTML>Been using it for about 18 months , and it is the easiest on and easiest off wax I have ever used.

On a properly prepped surface , I have been getting 30-40 days out of it on my own vehicle.

If you are using Malco products and want something more durable, then switch to the Polyshine.

Jim Hammill.</HTML>
gaz
November 17, 2004 07:00PM
<HTML>Great info, keeping a close eye on the results may be best suited with the bodyshop.</HTML>

edinburgh car clinic
www.smartrepairs.me.uk
78, Leyland Princess 2.2 HLS owner.
The
November 22, 2004 10:06PM
<HTML>There are many many of these instant shine type products on the market with dozens of different formulas. They are only meant to offer a very fast, very short lived shine and nothing more. The only legitimate place I see them having in the marketplace is at car shows. I have been to literally hundreds of car shows and almost every one of the exhibitors has their trusty bottle of "instant shine". Every time a hint of dust gets on their car they shine er up. Has it's place ,but I would not suspect it to be in the professional detailers arsenal.

THE CHEMIST</HTML>
November 23, 2004 03:20AM
<HTML>So, are you "The" or the "Chemist", one was bouncing around the forums, but never,ever presented their credintials or told any one who they were, if they were a true chemist and for what company, or a detailer, and where they detailed, etc.

Is it another time for someone's "alter ego" to come out once again, to "substansiate" their "other forum" name, in order to attempt to gain some validity?

Just a question or two, and I am sure that you will be honest and not dodge the question.

And, with that said, I have a great bridge for sale, if you don't care for it, got some super ocean front property that I need to sell.

Ketch
Everyone knows me, who I am, can find me at anytime, and I am damned proud of that.</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
The
November 23, 2004 08:53PM
<HTML>Ketchster... feel challenged again young man?

THE CHEMIST</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login