Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Jim Hamill and Brian Angelucci

Posted by Eric Brandenburg 
Jim Hamill and Brian Angelucci
December 03, 2004 02:55AM
<HTML>Do you guys still want to meet at Grumps place in January/Feburary 2005 Class ????????????????????????? Brandy!</HTML>
Re: Jim Hamill and Brian Angelucci
December 03, 2004 04:02AM
<HTML>Brandy, still want to go , but probably not in Jan/Feb due to other commitments, but later in the year for sure .

Jim.</HTML>
December 03, 2004 04:47AM
<HTML>Thanks Jim, as I'll keep in touch from time to time. If you get an open date holler,as we'll need some leed time to get in. Grump said only six for a class.</HTML>
December 03, 2004 01:38PM
<HTML>The Jan date has been set aside for a Distributor Meeting and School.

Feb will be the first regular PrepExcellence School date.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it at all!
December 17, 2004 02:44AM
<HTML>Hey fellas,

Sorry I haven't been on the board in the past two months but I'm back at my university full time going for my MBA -- so that takes A LOT of time. Anyhow, it would be nice to get to the PrepExcellence class sometime next year. Actually I'm dissolving my auto detailing branch of my business and doing just boats for now on but sure the course will still pay off.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
December 19, 2004 02:34PM
<HTML>Good for you Brian. I have considered many times selling the shop off and going to the Biz school at the university here in town. It's ranked #2 in North America for the MBA program and is a 2 year program and VERY hard work. At this point I just don't see the percentage in it for me but it is always an option in the future. Good luck with it.</HTML>

December 19, 2004 03:47PM
<HTML>Does this mean that you guys do not have a lifetime commitment to detailing? It would be a shame to have men like you leave this growing and maturing industry.

It will never mature if good people come and go so quickly.

Regards
Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
December 19, 2004 10:51PM
<HTML>Thanks Scott! Since I started back at school nine weeks ago I have learned so much in regards to business and marketing my brain hurts. What university are you talking of, DeVry? Thats the one I'm enrolled in and they're located about 40 minutes from me. They have a campus in almost every state and multiple campuses in some. Excellent school but very very hard.

Bud, I wouldn't call my tenure as a detailer short lived and quick -- 10 years now. Just because I physically don't do auto detailing anymore doesn't mean I'm out of the industry. I still have the PDTA with Jim Hammill and a wealth of knowledge to deliver to my fellow colleagues.

Am I done with cars forever? Doubt it very much. Who knows, maybe when I graduate I'll get back into it and franchise this puppy. The options are always there, like Scott said.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
December 20, 2004 01:34PM
<HTML>No it's not like Devry, it's part of the University of Western Ontario andis named for a famous local businessman - Richard Ivey.

[www.ivey.uwo.ca]

The MBA program is very difficult and is ranked only behind UCLA (?) I think for MBA programs in North America. I also don't want to spend close to $50000.00 and take 2 years off at my age now. If everything goes to plan next year and all the things I have going on at the shop pan out then I won't need that anyway.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login