Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

PDTA

Posted by Jason Arkenberg 
PDTA
December 17, 2004 04:43AM
<HTML>What going on with the PDTA now that Brain has left the world of Auto detaling What happened to the passion? The hard work doesn't make it so cool. Is the detailing industry full of a bunch of pipedreamers?</HTML>
Re: PDTA
December 17, 2004 09:55PM
<HTML>Hi Jason,

I didn't leave the world of auto detailing, just the physical aspect of it. There are other reasons besides college why I got out of the back-work of auto detailing but that story is for another day. Well actually, I will still do my elite status customers but that will be more as a paying favor rather than business. However, I'm still on the boats. You'd want a businessman with a background as a professional detailer running your assocation, right? :-)</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Re: PDTA
December 19, 2004 12:47AM
<HTML>Great Job Brian, glad to here that you are taking the time out to improve you intelligence. Just remember the Dinosauer! He didn't adapt to change ,and became extinct.

We all could take a lesson,as you can't lean enough to stay on the cutting edge.Last year I bought my wife a home PC which at that time was the baddest "SOAB" that Gateway made,now its about 4 down from the top!

Remember the only constant is CHANGE,and you sound like your smart enough already, to see your weak points, and doing something about it!
Congrats Kid,as you have been a wealth of help to me, always remember to be a good listener....This will pay big dividens for you always...Brandy!</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login