Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Merry Christmas

Posted by Lawrence Albrecht 
Merry Christmas
December 18, 2004 09:50PM
<HTML>Merry Christmas to everbody and threr familys</HTML>
Re: Merry Christmas I second the Tidings
December 19, 2004 12:20AM
<HTML>Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you folks out there in Detailing Country.

I especially want to thank you guys that have personally helped me in getting into business. Bud,Grumpie,Jim,Brian,Willie "G", Joe,and a host of others that I can't remember names as of right now. Too many Gin and Tonics today, plus I'm gettin old. All you guys have been a wealth of help on this Forum,as well as personal Emails. I know that most all of the other folks,especially the newby's feel as I do. Once again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you and your's..................... Brandy !</HTML>
December 19, 2004 10:38PM
<HTML>Merry Christmas to all as well. Eric, I'm glad I was helpful to you over since joining Web-Cars. Just because I'm out of the auto detailing world (I'm still a boat detailer though :-) doesn't mean I'm going to stop helping or giving advice to anyone.

Gin and Tonics some good stuff!</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
December 20, 2004 07:49AM
<HTML>Please join me in giving thanks to our men and women who serve in the name of our freedom and cannot be home with their families. Please include them in your prayers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !

SHINE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
December 20, 2004 09:22PM
<HTML>Yes, this is always a good time to reflect back over the year to all that has happened and show appreciate to some the folks that made it possible for me to be where I am today.

To all of you at Auto Detailing: Secrets of the Experts

Happy Holidays! . . . to You and Yours.</HTML>

Detailing, An Art In Motion!
December 21, 2004 07:51PM
<HTML>Merry Christmas to all

Thank You All for your help & advice.</HTML>
MERRY CHRISTMAS - putting Christ back in Christmas
December 22, 2004 02:29PM
<HTML>To all of you in the detailing world and on this forum a most Joyful and Merry Christmas and Happy and Prosperous New Year.

And, this year let us remember that Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ the Savior.

Far too often in our liberal-leaning country we forget the "Meaning of Christmas." Keep in mind we are predominantly a Christian country with religious freedom to practice any faith we wish, or none.

But without Christ we have no Christmas.

All the best to all of you for the New Year.

Regards
Bud Abraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS</HTML>

buda
<HTML>Right you are Bud.

I wish all here a wonderful holiday season. i'm looking forward to a fabulous 2005.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.</HTML>
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS - putting Christ back in Christmas
December 23, 2004 01:22AM
<HTML>Seasons greetings to all on this forum.

May all our business grow to new levels in 2005!!!!</HTML>

Auto Appearances Inc , Raleigh NC (919) 812-4759
December 23, 2004 06:20AM
<HTML>You hit it on the head Bud! With all going on in the world, we need that more than ever! Please remember our troops, those fighting and those lost. Our own family is missing a young family member this year. PFC David Payne was killed May 1, 2004 and our family misses him dealy.</HTML>

Renny Doyle
Attention To Details
Aircraft &amp; Auto Detailing
www.detailingsuccess.com
Proud Detailers of Air Force One!
PDTA Member
December 23, 2004 06:45AM
<HTML>Renny:

You can be assurd that David is in our prayers, and I hope that he is praying for us sitting at the right hand of Christ.

In these times only Faith can see us through.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
December 23, 2004 01:30PM
<HTML>Renny, I am terribly sorry to hear of your family's loss. However, you can rest assured that there are millions of people that appreciate the sacrifice that PFC Payne made defending his country and freedom for those who had none. God bless you and your family this Christmas.</HTML>

December 23, 2004 08:46PM
<HTML>Thanks everyone...I am not one to usally add this type of personal info but David sure has been on our minds! Thanks again for your comments and prayers!</HTML>

Renny Doyle
Attention To Details
Aircraft &amp; Auto Detailing
www.detailingsuccess.com
Proud Detailers of Air Force One!
PDTA Member
December 23, 2004 08:52PM
<HTML>I am glad you did post that Renny. I think too many people take for granted the sacrifices made by the military personnel who serve our countries. Hopefully all the troops will be home soon.</HTML>

December 24, 2004 03:39AM
<HTML>Renny:

Sorry to hear of your families lose.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts this holiday season.</HTML>

Auto Appearances Inc , Raleigh NC (919) 812-4759
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login