Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detailing group solicits membership

Posted by Brian Angelucci 
Detailing group solicits membership
January 13, 2005 11:03PM
<HTML>Detailing group solicits membership

HAMILTON, NJ — The Professional Detailing Technician's Association (PDTA) announced this week that it has begun a mandated annual membership fee which includes benefits from the newly formed organization, according to a news release.

In a statement from one of the PDTA's co-founder, Brian Angelucci, the association is offering discounts from associated car-care vendors involved in the PDTA's inception membership entry.

Angelucci said in the statement that various companies have helped to provide the discounts and car-care product maker Stoner, Inc. has been able to help the PDTA by offering a detailing sample kit to paying members as a bonus.

The PDTA, which was first established in the spring of 2004, has been working since then to group together fixed and mobile detailers in order to established an insurance plan for the trade.

(Professional Carwashing & Detailing Magazine)</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Re: Detailing group solicits membership
January 14, 2005 01:11AM
<HTML>You guys did good and love the new look on the web site!</HTML>

Renny Doyle
Attention To Details
Aircraft &amp; Auto Detailing
www.detailingsuccess.com
Proud Detailers of Air Force One!
PDTA Member
January 14, 2005 01:38AM
<HTML>Is Stoner offering any long term discounting on their products for members or just the sample kit for joining? I'm asking because most of my detailing supplies I use are from Stoner and this might make it worth joining. Thanks!</HTML>
January 14, 2005 02:25AM
<HTML>Hi Mark,

Stoner, Inc. has been with us from the start. I'm sure Dave and John would be more than happy with offering discounts to PDTA members. Don't see why they wouldn't since they're 100% supportive with everything were doing this for -- savings and support for the detailers.

Also, they're one of our top suppliers whom we plan to do buying groups with.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

January 14, 2005 02:55AM
<HTML>Brian,

I didn't see Stoner listed under your vendor list. I don't know Dave or John from Stoner, so wouldn't know them to ask if PDTA members get a discount. Maybe you could clarify that for me.
I am sorry for sounding like a cheapskate, but that would be my main reason for joining. Thanks!

Mark Waldron</HTML>
January 14, 2005 03:14AM
<HTML>No problem!

Jim is updating the site to the new layout as we speak so a lot of data is missing. Dave and John are the sales managers that I've been working with since we launched the PDTA. We do the asking and you get the discounts -- thats how it works.

That help?</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

January 14, 2005 03:30AM
<HTML>Brian,

Could you please email me a PayPal form? I'll join. Thanks bro!!

Mark Waldron</HTML>
January 14, 2005 03:42AM
<HTML>Sure thing!</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

January 14, 2005 07:12PM
<HTML>Just paid mine...I feel more offical already!</HTML>

Renny Doyle
Attention To Details
Aircraft &amp; Auto Detailing
www.detailingsuccess.com
Proud Detailers of Air Force One!
PDTA Member
January 14, 2005 07:30PM
<HTML>Got it! Thank you Renny and to all those who paid so far.

Renny, did you just get an invoice? I received an invoice myself and the PDTA members mailing list was added to Paypal and sent out 3 days ago -- very strange.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

January 15, 2005 03:01AM
<HTML>I just paid , where is my offical sticker?????? Do we get a special hat to wear? How about something in a tiger stripe pattern to match my line of Tarzan king of the jungle line of auto detailing thongs?

Seroiusly, I would purchase a high quality sticker / decal to go on my van. Also may I place the PDTA logo on my web-site, (www.superiorshine.com) ??</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
January 15, 2005 03:23AM
<HTML>Joe,

We got the payment -- thanks!

Now that you are paid you can use the PDTA logo for your website. Also, no need to buy a decal since all paying members get the "Official Member" PDTA logo decal. It's a 5x4 stick on.

You also get a PDTA 2005 Member certificate to frame on your wall, office, wherever. Your Stoner kit should get to you next week. Sorry, no weed in the Stoner kit! hehe</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

January 16, 2005 07:10PM
<HTML>Brian,

Could you please email me a PayPal form? I'll join also--Got your e-mail a few days ago--And finnaly have a minute to respond and join! thanks in advance and keep up the good work. I feel like this may turn into the next "big thing"!

(AKA -Jug Head)</HTML>

Owner-Janitor
Berea Auto Clean-Up Inc.
www.bereaautocleanup.com (under construction)
January 18, 2005 02:37AM
<HTML>Brian,

Did you get my email? I sent it on Saturday. Let me know . Thanks!</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login