Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

snap wax

Posted by dave rosh 
snap wax
February 05, 2005 06:39PM
<HTML>ok guys i need some help,i buy snap wax or (snap seal)from top of the line it is fantastic stuff for my dealer cars,it takes off bugs tar and leaves no dust not to mention a great shine.i have a contrat with a local dealer and do about 75 to 100 cars a week and i use this stuff like a express wax.the problem is i can only get this stuff by the gallon and it takes to long to get.my question is does anyone know who makes it,t.o.p. sells it under their private label but i know someone makes it for them.THANKS.if you havent tried snap seal get some,its the one product i cant live without..........</HTML>
Re: snap wax
February 05, 2005 07:04PM
<HTML>Only name that comes to mind is Hi-Temp.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
February 05, 2005 10:39PM
<HTML>How does it work for concealing swirls and such? Do you apply it by hand, orbital, or rotary?</HTML>
February 05, 2005 10:50PM
<HTML>George,

T be honest, I haven't used it. I'm sure someone will see your post and reply.

Do you have your heart set on Snap Wax? Detail King has "Quick & Easy" which does exactly what you posted.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
February 06, 2005 01:12AM
<HTML>Instead of buying a gallon but a case.

This is what I do with all my "must have" products.

Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
February 06, 2005 01:38AM
<HTML>I was just curious is all. For one steps I'll use AutoInt's OEM, or Meguiars #66.</HTML>
February 07, 2005 09:08PM
<HTML>i live about 30 miles from the company that makes dk,s quick and easy and it doesnt even compare,dont get me wrong i love their products over at detail king and i use them but their compounds leave alot to be desired.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login