Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New So. California Goverment regs

Posted by Grumpy 
New So. California Goverment regs
February 10, 2005 03:30AM
<HTML>Monday, I sent to those on my company email list, two California State bulletins, regarding two subjects that are often discussed on this forum.

These may make some here, "uncomfortable", but they are real bulletins, and show just how serious California is about containind VOC emissions, not only from the hydrocarbon's in the chemicals you may be using, but also the "ozone" emissions of ozone generaters.

Canada was way ahead of the US in recognizing the danger of ozone generators, several years ago, by the way.

If you are not on my list, just send me a mail at ketch@autoint.com and I will forward these bulletins to you, no commercials, no nothing, just for you to read.

The world is changing, and I gave all that I sent these out to, on Monday, time to respond here, guess they were not happy with the "legal" aspects that may be in their future.

Additionally, I will be providing to PDTA, a list of the other 13 plus states that are on a roll to inact similar legislation regarding both of the California regulations.

If you don't care about what your future is, then don't ask, if you only wish to listen to what someone says that "meets your agenda" has to say, don't ask.

However, if you want the "truth" of what you are either dealing with today or will in the near future, just ask.

I will not respond to those who wish to flame or start an arguement about the way the laws are, we, at AI don't make them, we just abide by them, as a good citizen should.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
Re: New So. California Goverment regs
February 10, 2005 04:24AM
<HTML>I got the e-mail but with nothing in it.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
Re: New So. California Goverment regs
February 10, 2005 04:35AM
<HTML>Ron is dead center...we met with a California official last month in our So Cal office and things are going to be changing big! I feel many have given this the Santa Clause attitdude that is just ain't there but this change is alive and thriving in California and going national in a short time. Ron, thanks for your heads up "reality check" and we hear your voice and any info you can share will be spread within our network quickly!</HTML>

Renny Doyle
Attention To Details
Aircraft &amp; Auto Detailing
www.detailingsuccess.com
Proud Detailers of Air Force One!
PDTA Member
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login