Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Micro Fiber Deals At Sam's Club

Posted by John Sharp 
Micro Fiber Deals At Sam's Club
February 28, 2005 08:40PM
<HTML> Hey guys, I have been out of touch with the forum again but I dont htink anyone has mentioned seeing the good bargain on mf towels at Sam's Club stores and I thought I would pass along what I found.

The deal was a pack of16 , 16" square, decent quality towels for around 9 bucks. Now these arent the most deluxe or plush towels available today but they arent the cheapest either. When you consider the price they are a good deal for most average jobs. They also sold a cheaper towel for less money but it was lighter weight with less stiching around the edges and I didnt buy those.

The towels I purchased were decent quality and very simmilar to the Turtle Wax brand ones you see in the department stores for the weekend warrior, which arent the greatest but not the worst either. If you want to stock up on some cheap towels that are decent for windows and wax removal I would try Sam's Club in you area and see if they have them. I also found good deals on plain plastic spray bottles.

Best regards,
John</HTML>
Re: Micro Fiber Deals At Sam's Club
February 28, 2005 08:56PM
<HTML>Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure they're 1000 times better than terry towels people still use on cars.

I get my delivery of MF from WC Detail tomorrow. Can't wait.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Dan
March 01, 2005 05:41AM
<HTML>Thanks John, I just replaced all mine with those towels. I bought about 5 packs and it filled my towel bin. They are so damn cheap! Remember paying $220 for 200!</HTML>
March 01, 2005 06:33AM
<HTML>If you mean the yellow micros at sams I love 'em!!

I bought $240 worth, a case and a half!!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
March 06, 2005 05:59AM
<HTML> Im glad somebody got a good deal. smiling smiley The yellow ones seemed ok but werent as well stiched around the edges as the blue ones I saw. Of course I suppose the color could change any day and we might not be looking at the same towels but the blue ones I saw seemed to be the better looking towels at my local Sam's.

Best regards to all,
John</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login