Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Justa another new guy

Posted by Gleber Moura 
Justa another new guy
April 09, 2005 11:56PM
<HTML>Hi guys...

First of all, I wanna say sorry for my bad english... I'm from Brazil and my primary language is portuguese. I will try give my best!

I'm just new here and I don't have my Mobile Car Detail yet! I looked on the phorum a lot important informations to take my decision before invest in some thing. You, guys, did a GREAT job here and I realy expect help, one day, you! This phorum is realy rich of informations for all levels of professionals. Congratulations!

I have one question: "Who of you constructed the own trailer? To the end he is more expensive?

Thanks

Gleber Moura
on the future, "Red Truck Car Detailing"</HTML>
Re: Justa another new guy
April 10, 2005 03:53AM
<HTML>Exceto seu dinheiro e compre um reboque já feito se você não tem a experiência construir um, é mais fácil e pode começar trabalho imediatamente.

Por favor perdoe meu português eu falo inglês e espanhol melhor.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
April 13, 2005 08:25PM
<HTML>To make this eaiser I will do it in boht Englinsh and Portuguese:

I built and contruscted my trailer for mobile detailing. It was hard and took many hours. It was cheaper but not easier. Make sure you use an enclosed utility trailer. Good Luck.

Construí e contruscted o meu trailer do detalhamento móvel. Foi difícil e tomou muitas horas. Foi mais barato mas não mais fácil. Assegure-se que você usa um trailer de serviço cercado. Boa Sorte.</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
April 20, 2005 11:24PM
<HTML>Thank to all of you. Especially for the attempt to try to answer in
Portuguese smiling smiley
But Keith, you wouldn't have a plant of a trailer for
detail so that I can use?

Thanks to every one more one time (Obrigado)</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------
GLEBER MOURA
The Red Truck - Mobile Car Detailing
-----------------------------------------------
April 21, 2005 04:44AM
<HTML>Aww, what the hell, that is just great, and I have trouble just trying to speak and write English!!!

I am going to bed, think about it a little bit more.

Or, maybe have a cocktail.

Yeah, cocktail wins, I am old, that is that, no new lanquages until I get English down.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
April 21, 2005 05:14AM
<HTML>Buenas noches Ketchiepoo.</HTML>

April 21, 2005 01:22PM
<HTML>I studied Spanish in college and always try to keep refreshed with it whenever I can. Reading at my own pace is the best way for me to go. Hmm.Portugese, markedly different than Spanish but I see a few similairites in the post , enough that I think I can get the jist of what you said. Let me see if I came close in translating:

Construí e contruscted o meu trailer do detalhamento móvel. Foi difícil e tomou muitas horas. Foi mais barato mas não mais fácil. Assegure-se que você usa um trailer de serviço cercado. Boa Sorte.

I built a mobil detailing trailer. I was difficult and took many hours. It was easier and cheaper (?) .........(not familar with the verbs here) Good luck.

Exceto seu dinheiro e compre um reboque já feito se você não tem a experiência construir um, é mais fácil e pode começar trabalho imediatamente.

Por favor perdoe meu português eu falo inglês e espanhol melhor.

( Something to the effective of..) Save your money and buy a....(?) It as a experience to build one and easier ........work right away.

Wew, close to Spanish but tough! How'd I do?</HTML>

There is always a way to make it better; a way which we must all strive to learn. ---Sir Henry Royce
April 21, 2005 02:03PM
<HTML>Muy bein Sr. Doyle.</HTML>

April 21, 2005 09:07PM
<HTML>Quote: Aww, what the hell, that is just great, and I have trouble just trying to speak and write English!!!

Don't feel bad I still have trouble with American english even after 20-years

[ each one / teach one, then student /becomes teacher ]
I, TOGWT</HTML>

[ each one / teach one, then student /becomes teacher ]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login