Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

3 or 5 gallon tire dress applicator

Posted by melissa G 
3 or 5 gallon tire dress applicator
April 11, 2005 11:11PM
<HTML>Anyone come across a sale on one...Mine has finally became too unrepairable!!Thanks in advance..</HTML>
Re: 3 or 5 gallon tire dress applicator
April 12, 2005 02:35AM
<HTML>Wait, first, what is the unit, you are lacking a bit in description of the unit.

There are more than one, you know.

Care to be a bit more descriptive of the unit, like who built it, who sold it to you?

You know, like real communication.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
April 12, 2005 02:51AM
<HTML>Well Ketch..I thought there would be only the best suggested here !!!Im sure a metal...not plastic ,,air compressed instead palm pumped...would be the standard...wouldnt you think*I know you still have jet lag h ha ha Thanks for the reply thou the above is what Im looking for*</HTML>
April 12, 2005 03:38AM
<HTML>Well, for a start, it depends on who you purchased it from.

Not all are equal, for an example there is a difference in the quality of some of the components and those little pieces that may be the reason your's doesn't work, may be very inexpensive to replace and make it work again.

I know this, Tom's PDS units use very high quality parts and a simple phone call to him, a bit of discussion of what is not working, etc, can result in a cheap fix that last.

Then, there are other units out there, where the "manufacturer" used cheap parts, like valves, connections etc and they don't have a clue about what "customer service" is.

These types are "promote and price" houses.

The base of the unit is the stainless tank, that don't wear out, but it is the "make it work components" that really make the difference, that and "service".

Call the manufacturer, get a chance to see if the unit can be repaired, it is less costly that way.

ketch</HTML>

April 12, 2005 03:47AM
<HTML>They call him GRUMPY because......................</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
April 12, 2005 11:33PM
<HTML>Thanks Ketch ..Been looking at Detailplus webb site and PDS ..there sure is a close resemblence...My first was a" Top of the line" plastic 2 gallon pump...never liked 2nd was a metal cheerwine dispenser fabricated ... then a similar brush attached...Didnt say it stopped working...Jughead drove off a Dually with it on a back bumper with brush hanging over tailgate ...music blairing didnt here a thing%%#$^^^cost half of what I paid in 02 to buy made...not fabricated by production tool{283.00}!!!Thank goodness for the internet</HTML>
April 13, 2005 01:07AM
<HTML>Joe,

See you got one of our ETG-1 gauges.

For a price that is about half of what we pay.

It is mostly like one of two that are "hot", a guy using an Indonesian address, for his credit card, but a US shipping address, slipped one pass the girls a couple of months back.

They didn't run the card and wait for a check on it, just charged the card for the two gauges and shipped them.

The credit card was stolen, we got stiffed.

Just thought you'd like to know that this may be one of those units, as I am sure you would not like it to happen to you.

ketch</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login