Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Who's used Pledge

Posted by robert norton 
Who's used Pledge
April 12, 2005 09:49PM
<HTML>I use to show a GTO. While at the shows, I met people showing cars that used Pledge to make their car shine. I tried it, it works nice. Makes the car real slick. I was wondering how many others (if any, maybe I was tricked) have used this?
Bob</HTML>
Re: Who's used Pledge
April 13, 2005 06:18AM
<HTML>When I had a wooden car same as on the flintstones, worked real good.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
April 14, 2005 01:20PM
<HTML>Didn't 'Guru Reports' test a furniture polish against normal car waxes?

I seem to remember that it didn't last very long. But i supose it only needs to last as long as the show.</HTML>
April 14, 2005 11:56PM
<HTML>It is not intended to last long, and not to be used on a dirty car to clean it. It is only used as a touch-up on a clean, waxed, smooth paint. I know it sounds silly, but I thought I'd try it because they cared about their car as much as I did mine. I thought about it before I tried it. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals, so I figured what harm could it do. It makes the car slick, smooth and shinny. Well, I guess I'm alone.
Bob</HTML>
April 15, 2005 01:30AM
<HTML>Who is the company that makes and market's the product?

Johnson and Johnson?

No matter, just look on the can, and then send a request for the MSDS for it.

You might be surprised at what are the real ingrediants in it.

Might just be that they are not found in most car care products, to be used on surfaces that you are using them on, and for good reason.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it all!
April 16, 2005 01:52AM
<HTML>PLEDGE is nothing more than a silicone-based furniture polish. Simply stated, using Pledge on your car is like using a water based silicone dressing.

Bud Abraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS</HTML>

buda
April 19, 2005 07:38AM
<HTML>I use it on my Jeep Liberty's interior. Not greasy, cleans and smells good all in one.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login