Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gotta Love Bikes

Posted by Brian Angelucci 
Gotta Love Bikes
April 19, 2005 07:13AM
<HTML>Just did my first motorcycle of the year and the guy was absolutely blown away. Check the pics here: [www.precision-online.com]

Black and chrome is what colors he said the bike was.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Re: Gotta Love Bikes
April 19, 2005 09:15PM
<HTML>Excellent job Brian. I've been approached a few times about detailing motorcylces but I have yet to bite the bullet and take on the job.

How would you compare the process to working on a vehicle? How long did the detail take to complete? Are your prices similar to detailing a car?

Christian</HTML>
April 20, 2005 01:55AM
<HTML>Nice work Brian, I detailed a couple a Harleys acouple years back but no bikes since, keep it up Dude, Martin.</HTML>

San Antonio Mobile Auto Detail
Martin Hernandez
[www.saMobileCarWash.com]
April 20, 2005 06:05AM
<HTML>Thanks for the Kudos fellas!

Christian, I'd have to say detailing a bike is more "detail oriented" than doing a car, since the bike has miles of chrome; small nuts and bolts; many spokes, curves, pipes, bars, etc -- all made of chrome. There's also brushed aluminum and polished aluminum on this bike as well.

The bike took me 8 hours to complete but gave an estimate of 4 hours -- so yeah I messed up. Still made a great profit though. I charged hourly (thought 4) so yeah, just like doing a car.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
April 21, 2005 12:58PM
<HTML> I do many bikes, even a few weekly details to remove bugs.when the weather gets warmer(oh ya i have many neat freaks) get a commercial digital vapor steam machine and cut your time in half and do a job you could never do by hand alone.Ask mr doyle he knows .Big bucks in bikes! A full detail is usually 120 to 160. I charge 30 bucks and takes me 30 minutes at most on a bi weekly detail the vapor machine just melts those bugs off the chrome and windsheilds in seconds with no chemicals.

Pro Mobile Details
416-523-WASH(9274)</HTML>
Vapor Steam Machine
April 21, 2005 01:44PM
<HTML>"commercial digital vapor steam machine "

What vapor steam machine do you recommend and where can you get one?

What other benefits do you find from using this tool?</HTML>
Re: Vapor Steam Machine
April 22, 2005 01:40AM
<HTML>[www.amerivap.com] The vaporblitz 1 is a continious feed system you can use non stop all day, the uses are endless. Check the search button for more info as this has been discussed many times .. good luck Btw,www.topoftheline.com has the vaopor blitz 2 on sale for just under 1,200</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login