Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HELP!! White paint on new black truck

Posted by jamie paradise 
HELP!! White paint on new black truck
April 20, 2005 05:23PM
<HTML>I have white paint under my wheel well and it has splashed all down the side of the truck. The paint looks like white latex paint, but I guess it could be white road paint even though I don't remember going through any. I want to try to get it off myself instead of taking it to a body/detail shop. Please help if you know of any product that will take it off and not hurt the trucks paint. I am sick... I have not had the truck 2wks yet!!!!</HTML>
Re: HELP!! White paint on new black truck
April 20, 2005 07:20PM
<HTML>Use your phone! Either call a professional detailer for some help or call the city that you live in, they (road and highway guys) may know what type of paint it was and how to remove it. There are some paint removal products available out there, you may have to call some automotive paint suppliers.</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
Re: HELP!! White paint on new black truck
April 21, 2005 03:14PM
<HTML>Call a detailer or body shop NOW!!! If you go any further and wait, it will be impossible to remove chemically and will need to be sanded, which will cost a lot of money. I had to turn down a road paint job on a car which saw road paint 3 weeks before calling me. Too late.

Call now!</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login