Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Referrals

Posted by Rob Marini 
Referrals
April 25, 2005 07:31PM
<HTML>What do you guys think about this referal deal that i am thinking of using?
"For every person you refer that orders one of our services, you recieve $10 off of any service."

What works for you guys?</HTML>
Re: Referrals
April 25, 2005 10:25PM
<HTML>Most clients are more than happy to refer my to others without getting a kick back.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
April 26, 2005 03:34AM
<HTML>Joe is right, make your quality and customer service the center piece of your operation, not the price.</HTML>

San Antonio Mobile Auto Detail
Martin Hernandez
[www.saMobileCarWash.com]
April 26, 2005 10:39AM
<HTML>I have a few service stations and body shops that up the price that i give them, but most are happy just to have me come and do a job no one can even come close to around here. Through referrals i am doing over 40 classics and show vehicles right now! My fav client has over 25 vehicles and is now building a spray booth, a wash bay , and another bay with hoists! i got him to buy 2 ez up tents and a R O water system to boot!
He rebuilds all his classics himself from the bare frame up!</HTML>
April 27, 2005 08:36PM
<HTML>Rob--
Don't give away too much. In the beginning of my days detailing I did the very same thing. I would offer incentives etc. all it every attracted where the people looking for a full detail for $40.00. You end up losing money at the end. What I do now is throw in extra services, like a sealant vs. wax and tell them it is a thank you for being a good customer or for referals. That little extra goes a long way and I would rather be out chemicals vs. cash you could loose $100 a week due to those $10.00 referals. If you are starting out and looking for customers try detailing a friends car in a high traffic area (if you are mobile) like an office park etc and most importantly do a supreme job. Folks love to brag about a freshly car.</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
May 02, 2005 03:48AM
<HTML>Hi Keith,
I see you detail in Vermont. I am planning on being a mobile detailer very soon in the Boston area. What do you do when you are detailing in an office park when it comes to collecting waste water (if at all) and if you usually have to ask someone to go and perform the service on the lot.</HTML>
May 03, 2005 11:43PM
<HTML>This is a tricky question but i usually differt the water to the sanitary sewer per our local regs or I just pull it onto the grass. I know eventually I will have to break down and buy a full containment system. There are several products out there to buy i am not sure if Detail Plus sells them or if Rightlook has some. Another option would be a couple of 4x4's and a large enough tarp and wolla! instant water containment.</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login