Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Equipment Ideas & Inventions

Posted by Brian Angelucci 
Equipment Ideas & Inventions
May 23, 2005 09:30PM
<HTML>Does anyone know who to call in regards to having equipment made? I have some really, really great ideas that would make a detailer's life a whole lot easier and less tiring during their work day.

Don't want to go through one of those invention companies you see on TV but more of someone who produces detailing equipment as well.

I have the ideas on paper and the prototype in my head but do not have the engineering skills to actually make it.

Any info would be great. Thanks.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Re: Equipment Ideas &amp; Inventions
May 24, 2005 01:55AM
May 24, 2005 02:16AM
<HTML>I don't know how you begin to go about taking your ideas from concept to reality Brian. But I would be happy to field test any new gadgets for you at my detail shop in Delaware.

Call me if you are interested. 302-530-6265.

Good luck. I wish you the best with your ideas.

Christian
Everest AutoWorks and AutoSpa</HTML>
May 24, 2005 03:46AM
<HTML>I am having an extention POLE made for the PC to polish out RVs and travel trailers. A mock-up of what I want worked out pretty good last week until it broke. It was enough time and info. to know it was a good idea and we will move on.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
May 24, 2005 04:03AM
<HTML>So you're not going to rebuild it reuse it? You, Renny and I should compare our extended buffers together. You guys patent?</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

May 24, 2005 06:20AM
<HTML>My "invention " looks like a horse shoe with an attatchment for a handle like a paint roller would have. The ends of the horse shoe have holes that a screw goes through to screw into the threaded holes on the PC that you screw the handle into. The PC will be adjustable from 90 to 45 degrees.

Tomorrow I am going to detail for the machine shop that is going to make it so I will know more tomorrow.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
May 30, 2005 04:54PM
<HTML>Brian, Jose & Others:

As the only company in the detail industry that manufacturers equipment and systems designed for the detailing industry I would be most happy to look at your ideas and let you know if we would be interested in signing a licensing agreement with you to manufacture the item.

Certainly I would be most happy to give you my opinion of your idea and it's marketability.

If you have your attorney draw up a non-disclosure agreement for me to sign before you showing the idea to me that will protect you against me or anyone else you show, from using the idea.

Let me know.

Regards
Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
May 30, 2005 05:07PM
<HTML>Bud,

Two years ago I sent you the design and you did sign the non-disclosure agreement. You gave me your engineer's (Joe) email and haven't heard anything back after 5 emails and two calls sent to him. Anyway you can push things along? That would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian Angelucci</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

May 30, 2005 05:12PM
<HTML>Brian:

Posted to you privately on this matter. As indicated my product engineeer retired and did not followup with you as I thought. My fault. We will correct.

Bud A</HTML>

buda
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login