Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This car is making me famous!!

Posted by Superior Shine Dtl 
This car is making me famous!!
June 21, 2005 03:27AM
<HTML>[meguiarsonline.com]

Here is a link to a 1941 Plymouth I recently buffed. I am as suprised as anybody that I got a shine out of it.</HTML>

Superior Shine-Covina, Ca.

Please join me in giving thanks to our men and women who serve in the name of our freedom and cannot be home with their families. Please include them in your prayers.
Re: This car is making me famous!!
June 21, 2005 03:40AM
<HTML>Holy Crap!!!! Sometimes there is nothing like a good compound. Great job!!</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
June 21, 2005 03:40AM
<HTML>Holy Crap!!!! Sometimes there is nothing like a good compound. Great job!!</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
June 21, 2005 07:26AM
<HTML>Thanks!!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
June 22, 2005 05:40AM
<HTML>Incredible work Joe. Thanks for taking the time to share this story with us.

Of course you know that every person who owns an oxidized beater from the WWII era will be knocking down your door expecting similar miracles.</HTML>
June 24, 2005 05:29PM
<HTML>Joe

You did it again,what can I say,you'r a Bad Mother #%@#@#$!!!!!!
Thanks for posting the pics, and the steps you took.

Jorge.</HTML>
June 25, 2005 04:59PM
<HTML>Your too kind--Thanks</HTML>

Superior Shine-Covina, Ca.

Please join me in giving thanks to our men and women who serve in the name of our freedom and cannot be home with their families. Please include them in your prayers.
July 03, 2005 03:52PM
<HTML>Joe,
The finished results looks incredible!! GREAT WORKsmiling smiley

Just curious if using an acid wash would have removed any significant amount of oxidation to have sped up the process...
Just a thoughtsmiling smiley</HTML>

&quot;The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.&quot;

www.waynestowels.com
July 04, 2005 03:45PM
<HTML>I didn't believe that finish would have been possible with that amount of paint oxidation-even I don't have words enough, so incredulous will have to suffice

Waynestowels, I’m thinking out loud – Wouldn’t an acid strong enough to remove oxidised paint also remove the paint underneath?
JonM (TOGWT)</HTML>

[ each one / teach one, then student /becomes teacher ]
July 04, 2005 05:11PM
<HTML>These types of details are a lot of work, that's for sure. I once removed thick oxidation from an old purple Buick, turned out fantastic. It's truly amazing the feeling you get as your bringing back one of these old beasts from the dead. It' worth taking your time without someone over your shoulder pushing to get it done. Great job! You really should enjoy some pastries and coffee.</HTML>

Detailing, An Art In Motion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login