Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Aug Issue ProCarwash/Detailing

Posted by Ron Ketcham 
Aug Issue ProCarwash/Detailing
July 25, 2005 06:20PM
<HTML>I have to recommend that all the professional detailers here, open their copy of the Aug. issue of Professional Carwash and Detailing magazine.

Go page 8, and Kevin Hart's "upFront" editorial.

Just substitute "carwash" for "detailing and think about it.

The last three paragraphs should hit home.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it at all!
Re: Aug Issue ProCarwash/Detailing
July 25, 2005 11:32PM
<HTML>That was a good article and would be an eye opener to many businesses not only the carwash industry . I will add this to my list of reasons when I explain to customers Why I work alone.</HTML>
July 26, 2005 12:35AM
<HTML>Jerry,

In reality, the article is going be a "whoos!" for many who arei attempting to present themselves as a true professional, businessman, detailer.

Watch as some come back with retorts regarding how their way of operating does not apply, vs what Kevin presented.

Sad, but true.

Ketch</HTML>
July 27, 2005 04:23AM
<HTML>Ketch:

You meant July issue right?</HTML>

Detailing, An Art In Motion!
July 27, 2005 09:55PM
<HTML>The new Aug 05 issue just came out , perhaps you didn't get your copy yet .</HTML>
July 29, 2005 02:09AM
<HTML>No big deal! Just read it. Set yourself apart, overwhelm the client with quality and count the money.</HTML>

Superior Shine-Covina, Ca.

Please join me in giving thanks to our men and women who serve in the name of our freedom and cannot be home with their families. Please include them in your prayers.
July 29, 2005 12:45PM
<HTML>Just got it.</HTML>

Detailing, An Art In Motion!
July 29, 2005 11:47PM
<HTML>Hey Joe

Are you reading the same article Ron is refering to ?

Stephen you were right it's the July issue , I thought it was August since I just got my copy . Anyway the article is titled " Which employee is going to ruin you first "</HTML>

Good things are not cheap, and cheap things are seldom good !
July 30, 2005 02:18AM
<HTML>I am now totally confused #@$^%^%

what is the title of the article?
and what month is article printed?

Thanks</HTML>
July 30, 2005 03:55AM
<HTML>I am also confused.</HTML>

Superior Shine-Covina, Ca.

Please join me in giving thanks to our men and women who serve in the name of our freedom and cannot be home with their families. Please include them in your prayers.
July 31, 2005 12:28AM
<HTML>I was confused grinning smiley the article I thought was in the July issue which I thought was the August issue . I read the August article but it doesn't fit into what Ron suggest to do but it does work with the July article titled " Which Empolyee Is Going to Ruin You First" Confused still ? grinning smiley

In short the story is about a Florida carwash employee that ran over a customer killing her . Then the story went into drug testing and the high percentage of workers on drugs . Read the artilce , its and eye opener thats for sure.</HTML>

Good things are not cheap, and cheap things are seldom good !
July 31, 2005 02:57AM
<HTML>Guys:

What is so confusing here!!!

I open up my Aug. 2005 issue of PC&D mag. to page 8.

There is the "upFront" editorial titiled 'Will express washing bring us full circle' by Kevin Hart.</HTML>

Auto Appearances Inc , Raleigh NC (919) 812-4759
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login