Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Need Help on choice of Menzerna Products

Posted by rsrtuning 
Need Help on choice of Menzerna Products
November 16, 2005 07:37AM
<HTML>Hi all.

I have actually finally found a distributor of Menzerna products here in Spain, which I would like to give a try.
My question is, as I have not used their product line to date, which are the polishes, cutting creme, swirl remover prods. to use of them that are good.
If anyone has used them before, please let me know, what ones keep a high quality, and which ones, i should try out..

thank you.

RoB</HTML>
Dan
Re: Need Help on choice of Menzerna Products
November 16, 2005 02:53PM
<HTML>Rob,

Hi, the products I use almost all the time is the Power Gloss (heavy duty compound) and the Final Polish Two(swirl remover/polish). If the finish isn't too bad I will start with Intensive Polish instead of powergloss, but 99% of the time I wish I had just used the powergloss to be sure of all swirl removal.

We havent tried the other products since we can't get them in California because of VOC regulations.

The neat thing about these products is that they actually work compared to all else we have used! You can go from their most abrasive compound and finish with their most delicate polish with excellent results. Saves us a lot of time and money while providing results we havent been able to provide previously without MANY HOURS SPENT.

Good luck in your experiments!

Dan Draper
DRAPERSAUTOIMAGERY.com</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login