Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Meguiars vs valugard oem

Posted by oli 
oli
Meguiars vs valugard oem
April 09, 2006 03:20PM
<HTML>I was wondering if anyone has had any hands on experience comparing these two companies product M66 vs OEM?
My feeling is that they might be the same only different, LOL., but I don't know since I don't have both of them to do the test.
Thanks</HTML>
Re: Meguiars vs valugard oem
April 09, 2006 04:28PM
<HTML>It is not just about chemicals, it is about service and support. Which company do you find representing itself on this and other forums, offering help and support the detail industry and to detailers on a personal basis?

That is the company whose products you want to use. Success in detailing is a lot more than which chemical you use, it is about support and assistance in other areas of the business.

Give your business to the chemical company that is pro-active and supportive of you and the industry.

Regards
Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
oli
Re: Meguiars M66 vs valugard oem
April 10, 2006 02:22AM
<HTML>I just need to know how m66 compares to oem. Is one more abrasive or are they the same?</HTML>
Re: Meguiars M66 vs valugard oem
April 10, 2006 12:20PM
<HTML>We have renamed the OEM to One Step Polish and Sealant.

I don't know what the comparison would be.

The original OEM was formulated for Ford Motor Co. for use in assembly plants to remove light swirls and leave a protected polymer surface.

Have never compared it to the Mequiar's product.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it at all!
December 16, 2006 07:03AM
Oli-
I tried OEM and disliked it. After all of the hype on the forum, I expected better. I never tried #66 but have used Meguiar's #6, #26, Cleaner Wax, Red Bottle #3, Gold Class Liquid, NXT and Medallion. I believe they are all less abrasive than OEM but I can't prove it.
Doug

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2006 03:01PM by Doug Delmont.
December 16, 2006 12:07PM
#66 has fillers in it can be used as a polish or a one step #66 for high production line is more like ColorX a color booster for paint IMO it a great one step
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login