Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

its going to be another brutal summer

Posted by Pro Mobile Details 
its going to be another brutal summer
May 31, 2006 12:19PM
<HTML>If the last few days are any indication, 43c=109f its going to be brutal like last summer.

Using RO water and products like poorboys to use in the sun have already helped me as we have had hot ,humid and smog alert conditions already!

Weather forcasters are predicting a very warm humid summer ,hows the weather where you mobile deatilers have been so far.i know guys like joe have the dry heat but humidity is what we get like the guys in florida</HTML>
Re: its going to be another brutal summer
June 02, 2006 03:43PM
<HTML>I am from Florida but now live in So. California.

If I lived in Fla I woundnt be a mobile detailer!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
June 04, 2006 09:53PM
<HTML>Burbank, Ca. was 96 yesterday, just shy of the record set in 1957 of 99. That may not seem like much for Burbank but considering the date is still early in the summer and the heat index was well over 100.....It was a HOT to detail......Moral of the story....Pack many fruits and juices as well as water, plus a nice big hat! If the heat exhaustion doesn't get ya', the low blood sugar will!

Anyone have any favorite heat buster ideas accumulated over the years you would like to share?</HTML>

&quot;Automotive Detailing with a Passion!&quot;
June 04, 2006 10:20PM
<HTML>Today was even hotter!!!! with the National Weather Service issuing Hazardous Weather Conditions for LA County....citing Heat exhaustion as a threat.
Hey Joe.....Are you chanelling that HOT Florida weather to California?</HTML>

&quot;Automotive Detailing with a Passion!&quot;
June 05, 2006 03:13AM
<HTML>Heat busting ideas??

YEA, I detail in a thong bikini!!!!!

Make sure you put sun block on those cheeks!!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
August 07, 2006 12:52AM
Hydration packs such as the military's heavied-up Camelback model allow you to work while drinking through the unit's hose. In any case, drink before you feel thirst as thirst is a late sign you need water.

To cool off, run cool water over your wrists, fingertips, and face.

New microfiber shirts and undershorts are better at wicking away moisture than cotton but may be less comfrtable once coated with skin oil. The Cadillac of these is the UnderArmor Loose Gear.

Clothes are now rated for sun protection. Dermatologists like 4" brimmed hats ( www.sunprecautions.com ) . Cabela's sells hats and now has a corporate catalog full of custom logo shirts etc.

Doug

" A job shared is a job halved. "
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login