Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Duragloss Aquawax

Posted by Lawrence Albrecht 
Duragloss Aquawax
June 13, 2006 08:00PM
<HTML>Has anybody tried Duragloss Aquawax? It seems to be very popular on other detailing sites.</HTML>
Re: Duragloss Aquawax
July 05, 2006 01:08AM
<HTML>Nobody tried Aquawax.</HTML>
July 05, 2006 12:47PM
<HTML>The other sites are more enthusist sites, not real professional post on them.

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it at all!
July 05, 2006 01:42PM
<HTML>Doing some research on Google I find that this product is more or less a "boutique" product used by car enthusiasts.

On several of the forums they were talking about how it "smells" just like Zaino Bros products, which are also "boutique" products.

Might be good, but not worth what these boutique company sell their products for, at least to professional detailers.

Regards
Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
September 04, 2006 03:55PM
Ive use it after a detail a few times and it seems to add a little wow factor.
September 04, 2006 06:31PM
How do you know you cannot get that from a less expensive, professional detail product?

Bud Abraham
oli
September 06, 2006 03:33PM
What professional product is available that is less expensive and does the same job? I'm definitely interested.
I've used AW on a black G35 and it really makes the paint pop. Just spray it on after you've rinsed the vehicle and wipe dry and it really is gives the vehicle that just waxed look and has good durability. A gallon cost 26.85 plus $5 for shipping.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2006 03:35PM by oli.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login