Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

www.streetlegaldetailing.com

Posted by st. legal 
www.streetlegaldetailing.com
October 20, 2006 03:22AM
Hey Bud, Its Philip in Myrtle Beach, SC. I've just recently put up my first web site. Check it out and tell me what you think. Everybody check it out and tell me what you think i'll look foward to hearing from you guys. For those who don't know me my name is Philip and i own Street Legal Detailing, Inc. In Myrtle Beach. I've been in the business for 9 years here in Myrtle Beach (where i'm from). Not quite a newbie but learning every day. I'm going to make time to read and post here more often because it is rare for me to come here and not learn something. I appreciate any feed back on the web site. Im very technologicly challenged.
Re: www.streetlegaldetailing.com
October 20, 2006 10:40AM
Philip,

Your website looks good. Very impressive. I like the idea of having your mission statement as the first thing visitors get to read on your home page. And I especially like the fact that you clearly state that you are a premier detailing business, not a car wash. That helps to set a clear image in the customer's mind. I also like the fact that you do not post your prices. By not posting your prices, that's the best way to keep people interested and allow them to continue to read through your site.

You have done a very good job. Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

October 20, 2006 11:48PM
Frank thanks alot for your input and kind words they are greatly appreciated!
October 21, 2006 02:18AM
Philip : Very classy site. Liked the big type, which is visible to old folks.
One possible add-on would be a list of tips for car owners regarding such matters as Buying A Car Cover, Removing Snow And Ice Safely, periodically beating out and brushing the floor mats, using a detail spray to remove bird droppings right away, avoiding parking where there is a pole you could forget about and back into, use of sun shields to protect the interior etc. That feature would be a special reason to visit your site. Just an idea and one that might or might not work.
Doug
October 21, 2006 03:06AM
Thanks Doug Ill keep those ideas in mind. I appreciate the input!

-philip

Philip
Manager of detail Depmnt, Hadwin White Buick, GMC
Myrtle Beach, SC
E-mail: philipwsuggs@hotmail.com
October 21, 2006 07:20PM
Out of town and will find your website and let you know my thoughts.

Bud A
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login