Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WHERE IS DOUG DELMONT???

Posted by buda 
WHERE IS DOUG DELMONT???
August 02, 2009 05:53PM
Doug

Where you been? No posts for quite sometime here on web-cars. You need to get a thought going?

We miss you.

Presently I am in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia teaching a crew of Filipinos how to detail cars and use waterless wash.

Temperature is about 110 F with 40% humidity.

But we are making great progess in teaching this part of the world how to do professional detailing

Regards
Re: WHERE IS DOUG DELMONT???
August 03, 2009 03:05AM
Bud, you have my deepest understanding.
Been there, done that, no fun, no "cocktail hour" as we know it, no way to do lot's of things in that country or that area of the world.
Good luck, my friend.
August 03, 2009 05:48PM
Glad to hear from you. We are making progress they all seem to be able to go carpet shampoos; seat shampoos and waxes with no problems and the cars are coming out excellent.

Tomorrow we start with a new group of guys.

The heat is overwhelming for an old guy like me.

Bud Abraham
August 04, 2009 12:57AM
And, "cocktail time" is pretty hard to come by,unless there has been big changes over there.

Glad I have "semi-retired", I can pick and chose, and I wouldn't chose there.

Ketch
August 04, 2009 03:36PM
That is correct, no cocktail time here. They do have non-alcohol beer and wine, however.

Great shopping and resturants, that is about all the excitement.

Detailing is good too. We have trained a staff of 30 Filipinos to detail in 3 days. They are doing great work. No buffing or polishing just an express service: waxes; shampoos, etc.

Doing great work and the picky Saudi customers are really happy.

Had a chance to see the $16 million car care center we are providing the detail and car wash equipment for, it is something to behold. Can you image, that much money for a car care boutique?

Regards
Bud Abraham
September 18, 2009 02:53PM
It is over a month since I posted asking "where is Doug Delmont?"

Asking the question again, "where is Doug Delmont?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login